SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:46 am

Thanks, dee!

In Bachelorland, the relationship commentary plays a huge role in the edit. The lead and the F1 get a decent edit if the show thinks they'll last.

I'm super glad that SHA operates differently than other dating shows!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 am

I might need some help from everyone here on what to write the producers in regards to how they edited the show this season. I was planning on posting something on SHA's Facebook wall after this season had ended. Do you think it is even worth it?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by amowen83 Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 am

Love_me, I think it would most definitely be worth it. clapping!
amowen83
amowen83

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 am

Love_Me wrote:I might need some help from everyone here on what to write the producers in regards to how they edited the show this season. I was planning on posting something on SHA's Facebook wall after this season had ended. Do you think it is even worth it?

Yes! Yes! Yes!
thumbsup
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 am

the conversation at the truck didn't happen the same day landon was sent home and the fishing trip -- or in the future...it happened the day todd & joey went home - you can tell from their outfits -- i'm pretty sure... tho can't look back and confirm now.
this means we won't see it i guess since that epi is already past
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 am

Love_Me wrote:I might need some help from everyone here on what to write the producers in regards to how they edited the show this season. I was planning on posting something on SHA's Facebook wall after this season had ended. Do you think it is even worth it?

It's definitely worth a try. "SHA" does respond to some of the comments in SHA's facebook - one - can't remember it exactly - was sort of a complaint and they responded. They also responded to someone that asked why there's no show this week. They basically said it's for the comedy week but the next two SHA shows are worth waiting for.

May I suggest framing it somewhat positively? Overall why I like watching is that I generally feel good about the show when I'm done watching rather than saying "ick" after some of the B/B shows now. What I like best is the heartwarming feeling, the giggles, the guy camaraderie and unique dates with southern flavor, and that respect is valued - for the other contestants, the leads, for community and for others - i.e. the children visit the last date of Tribble/Tristan, showing the good things in the south -- beautiful beaches, good people (Boyd), and adding a touch of culture - i.e. the Cuban area of Florida, the backgrounds of the contestants (I've really enjoying all the roping, barrel racing etc.) One help might be to say you know someone you'd like to tell to be on the show but after seeing Jeremiah's edit you're reluctant. I also think they need to let the lead have more unstructured time with the 'contestants'. Right now they have such limited time that it's very hard for them to get to know someone to the point they can have a serious relationship. Also note that we want to see what leads the lead to select their final person - the conversations especially.

OOPS - that gets awfully long and I know others here have great input too. You might need to break it into several messages but that might not be all bad!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 am

emusha wrote:the conversation at the truck didn't happen the same day landon was sent home and the fishing trip -- or in the future...it happened the day todd & joey went home - you can tell from their outfits -- i'm pretty sure... tho can't look back and confirm now.

Oh we'll see it according to the previews but that's a real crock misleading time like that. We've already heard the "fight" was AFTER elimination night with Donny, etc. and that' part of why Jeremiah was on edge more than if it would have been before.

It'll be more interesting watching the conversation with your info that it was actually Landon day than if we didn't know that.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 am

I wonder why she walks away though, you are all right, they don't give him a break.. Poor guy..

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

Sabrina14 wrote:I wonder why she walks away though, you are all right, they don't give him a break.. Poor guy..

IF it's truly on next episode (one reader thinks there's a chance it isn't), than the person above has a good idea that Jeremiah's third and Paige is walking back to let the 4th go. That could fit.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

I can't find the screencaps of the night Joey went home, but I think Jeremiah was wearing a banana that night......wasn't last episode the first time we saw him without it during an elimination? It looks like he's wearing the green and black plaid shirt that we see him in on the beach when Paige comes to greet them before the elimination....

I don't know....you all are much better at this than I am!!! :)
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:11 am

Yes, same shirt, but we still have not seen the date where they are both in the field with his blue bandana. Hopefully that is in the finale.

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:51 pm

emusha wrote:the conversation at the truck didn't happen the same day landon was sent home and the fishing trip -- or in the future...it happened the day todd & joey went home - you can tell from their outfits -- i'm pretty sure... tho can't look back and confirm now.
I think they're different shirts?

During the elimination of Todd and Joey, Jeremiah was wearing a blue bandana with a blue and black patterned flannel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the outfit he's wearing during F4 eliminations, by the truck. It's a similar shirt, but the colour pattern is different. It's a green and black flannel.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123