SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by RealityEscape Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 pm

lavenderred wrote:I finally called CMT (615-335-8400) to try to find a way to let our thoughts be known about SHA 3. The first time I was sent to the Viewer Services extension and I got a recording asking me to leave a message which is not what I wanted to do. So I called again and did my best to see if the operator could provide any information and she couldn't. Since it looked like Viewer Services was my only choice I had her send me to that extension again.

And luckily a very nice woman named Melva answered! :Smiley: She wasn't used to giving out their email address so she confirmed that it is --

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So that's where you can send your thoughts, suggestions and complaints about SHA 3.

Mevla was very pleasant to speak with and I briefly told her my thoughts on SHA 3. I told her there were a lot of frustrated viewers on messageboards and Facebook who would like to have a chance to express their views to CMT. She said they do check their emails but we shouldn't expect a replies, which I think is normal. She said she thought their email address was on the CMT website but when I Googled "viewerservices@cmt.com" this comes back -- "No results found for 'viewerservices@cmt.com'." Hopefully that will change.

I'll post this in some other threads to make sure everyone sees it. And I hope someone posts the email address on Jeremiah's Facebook page because I've read they were also looking for a way to contact CMT.

I was able to fill in a "contact us" form on Glassman Media site - I googled them and linked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is a "contact" link towards the top. Can someone put this info on Facebook on Jeremiah's page? I have to be a little careful what I put on my site - it links to work stuff.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers - Page 40 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:09 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
lavenderred wrote:I finally called CMT (615-335-8400) to try to find a way to let our thoughts be known about SHA 3. The first time I was sent to the Viewer Services extension and I got a recording asking me to leave a message which is not what I wanted to do. So I called again and did my best to see if the operator could provide any information and she couldn't. Since it looked like Viewer Services was my only choice I had her send me to that extension again.

And luckily a very nice woman named Melva answered! :Smiley: She wasn't used to giving out their email address so she confirmed that it is --

So that's where you can send your thoughts, suggestions and complaints about SHA 3.

Mevla was very pleasant to speak with and I briefly told her my thoughts on SHA 3. I told her there were a lot of frustrated viewers on messageboards and Facebook who would like to have a chance to express their views to CMT. She said they do check their emails but we shouldn't expect a replies, which I think is normal. She said she thought their email address was on the CMT website but when I Googled "viewerservices@cmt.com" this comes back -- "No results found for 'viewerservices@cmt.com'." Hopefully that will change.

I'll post this in some other threads to make sure everyone sees it. And I hope someone posts the email address on Jeremiah's Facebook page because I've read they were also looking for a way to contact CMT.

I was able to fill in a "contact us" form on Glassman Media site - I googled them and linked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is a "contact" link towards the top. Can someone put this info on Facebook on Jeremiah's page? I have to be a little careful what I put on my site - it links to work stuff.
Thanks for getting this info.I am for sure going to contact them.It, of course, will not help Jeremiah and his season, but hopefully it will give them some imput and future seasons will be handled differently.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 pm

RealityEscape wrote:I was able to fill in a "contact us" form on Glassman Media site - I googled them and linked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is a "contact" link towards the top. Can someone put this info on Facebook on Jeremiah's page? I have to be a little careful what I put on my site - it links to work stuff.
Thanks for the Glassman Media contact information. yes So now we have 2 places to voice our concerns.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Do you want me to post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] over on Jeremiah's face book i'll do it if no one else has done it already .
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm

rc49ers wrote:Do you want me to post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] over on Jeremiah's face book i'll do it if no one else has done it already .
I haven't seen it. I don't see the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] contact information either so I guess both can be posted.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Going over there now and post both places anything for [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 pm

I posted both web sites , over at Jeremiah's facebook hope it helps .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Thanks rc49ers, but oops!! The CMT contact is just an email address and doesn't have www in front of it.

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:16 pm

lavenderred wrote:Thanks rc49ers, but oops!! The CMT contact is just an email address and doesn't have www in front of it.

[email=viewerservices@cmt.com
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/quote[/email]] I posted them on the top facebook and i went to the facebook below that one and it didn't show up .

Should i post on the other facebook below it ? Jeremiah tweeted do you think i blew it with paige and that bubba won her heart ? doesn't sound like something a sad broken hearted guy would say does it . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm

JMO I wish she would have published this answer by Paige weeks ago. It might have prepared fans for the eventual outcome. Then again maybe she didn't want to revel too many spoilers. I am glad we knew who Paige picked early in the season.

'Sweet Home Alabama' spoilers: Will Paige pick Bubba or Jeremiah?

(This was not published in the original interview for fear it may have inadvertently given away too much too early):

"I think both of us were probably pretty closed off to people. ..(Our relationship) forced us to open up and I think that's what we both needed."

Continue reading on Examiner.com 'Sweet Home Alabama' spoilers: Will Paige pick Bubba or Jeremiah? - National CMT | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Love_Me wrote:JMO I wish she would have published this answer by Paige weeks ago. It might have prepared fans for the eventual outcome. Then again maybe she didn't want to revel too many spoilers. I am glad we knew who Paige picked early in the season.

'Sweet Home Alabama' spoilers: Will Paige pick Bubba or Jeremiah?

(This was not published in the original interview for fear it may have inadvertently given away too much too early):

"I think both of us were probably pretty closed off to people. ..(Our relationship) forced us to open up and I think that's what we both needed."

Continue reading on Examiner.com 'Sweet Home Alabama' spoilers: Will Paige pick Bubba or Jeremiah? - National CMT | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeeuuup...dead giveaway IMO Hugesmile
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Have you guys seen this?

Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Contestants ~ Spoilers

+39
rc49ers
Ritaellen
Northstargirl
amowen83
Litta123