SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:04 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:07 pm

Have to say I'm super surprised at the guys.  Quite a few with "real", impressive jobs, and tidbits which make me interested in hearing more.  Also, such a handsome group, although that's not the main criteria.  Third season in a row I've been impressed with the casting.  Let's hope these men are the real deal and that this group keeps the momentum of the past several seasons.  Happy for Michelle and hope her person is among them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree as well on the job titles and careers these group of men have. Realistic sustainable careers honestly and one that can surely provide for a future family. A breath of fresh air for sure over the usual models and online marketers.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:41 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Have to say I'm super surprised at the guys.  Quite a few with "real", impressive jobs, and tidbits which make me interested in hearing more.  Also, such a handsome group, although that's not the main criteria.  Third season in a row I've been impressed with the casting.  Let's hope these men are the real deal and that this group keeps the momentum of the past several seasons.  Happy for Michelle and hope her person is among them.

Probably because Michelle herself has a real job…

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:44 pm

sdmom wrote:

Probably because Michelle herself has a real job…

laugh out loud you are so right. I would suspect that Michelle herself probably made it clear to the execs that she wants real men with real careers and not the ones who want to be social media stars.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:37 pm

I am so happy for Michelle now that I have seen the list of contestants. The Majority of the men even the young gents, seem to have legitimate careers that secures a pretty tight financial future. Plus they are some really good-looking, sexy guys!! What a lucky woman to be surrounded by men who don't just Model and/or shill for a living.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:26 pm

Any word on Bachelor Alum traveling to host dates this season? They’ve be awfully quiet. We know Franco will be there, laugh out loud!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't imagine tptb haven't thought about bringing Becca K. on for a Minnesota date.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:54 am

luvnunity wrote:Any word on Bachelor Alum traveling to host dates this season? They’ve be awfully quiet.  We know Franco will be there, laugh out loud!

I would like to see some of the women Michelle hung out with on Matt’s season come to host a date. They are BN alumni she formed an actual bond with and would be a nice surprise for her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:10 am

Wonder if Katie and her F1 TBD will make an group date appearance?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You’re right. I hope they do bring on some of her friends from the show.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:58 am

I have 2 questions: Besides Blake, how was it determined that there were late arrivals/intruders? I really hope there aren’t any this season, but if so, how would we know?
2. I know there have been occasions where the Lead would visit family on a date prior to HTD. I’m thinking of Arie, but I feel like someone else did it as well. Anyway, was there any significance to who was chosen for that date to meet friends/family as in top 4 or anything?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Immatellall
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
Idlemess
flojo031