SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Gina wrote:Oh Lordy. "She fell in love with Bentley and he was the frontrunner" ~ "and she will tell us that Monday night".

God help us all!!! Please tell me she did NOT tell Bentley she loves him.

I really feel bad for her F1 if he has to listen to this crap. 🇳🇴

Question: Are we ok to make comments in here or is it just for the vids ~ I wasn't sure. Thanks.

Comments about the videos posted in this thread are very much welcome. :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:30 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Gina wrote:Oh Lordy. "She fell in love with Bentley and he was the frontrunner" ~ "and she will tell us that Monday night".

Question: Are we ok to make comments in here or is it just for the vids ~ I wasn't sure. Thanks.

I will be curious to see if we actually SEE her say these things. If it is a VO and/or seem sliced/diced I will assume whatever we hear her say may or may not actually be about Bentley. Is Chris H just trying to boost ratings for next week?

I can buy that Chris is just saying these things to boost ratings. I guess we'll see on Monday if they seem sliced/diced or are only in voiceovers. Please Ashley don't tell him you've fallen in love with him already. no no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

If I were JP I would be pissed (excuse my language....I never curse) to see some man treat the woman that I love like doo doo....worse than doo doo! I am excited to see how MTA plays out!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 pm

San wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

I will be curious to see if we actually SEE her say these things. If it is a VO and/or seem sliced/diced I will assume whatever we hear her say may or may not actually be about Bentley. Is Chris H just trying to boost ratings for next week?

I can buy that Chris is just saying these things to boost ratings. I guess we'll see on Monday if they seem sliced/diced or are only in voiceovers. Please Ashley don't tell him you've fallen in love with him already. no no

well if she does, it's going to be a tough moment for her F1 to watch that! Hopefully he knows its coming. That would suck to see that if he didn't!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 pm

jello1592 wrote:I am excited to see how MTA plays out!

Question is,will Bentley be brave enough to show up at the MTA?
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:57 pm

jello1592 wrote:If I were JP I would be pissed (excuse my language....I never curse) to see some man treat the woman that I love like doo doo....worse than doo doo! I am excited to see how MTA plays out!

I would LOVE to see JP punch the living daylights out of Bentley! I don't normally condone violence, but that might be kind of hot! :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
jello1592 wrote:If I were JP I would be pissed (excuse my language....I never curse) to see some man treat the woman that I love like doo doo....worse than doo doo! I am excited to see how MTA plays out!

I would LOVE to see JP punch the living daylights out of Bentley! I don't normally condone violence, but that might be kind of hot! :P

LOL! I totally agree with you. I'd love to see JP go all protective of Ash and punch the crap outta Bentley. I don't condonce violence either but that would be hot.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Ha. It'll be hot even if he's not her F1. But if they're in love and engaged? Even freaking HOTTER.

😆

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Whoever the F1 is won't be at the MTA and get to confront Bentley. Bentley could go underground and not have to face Ashley's F1 at all (isn't that where worms live? underground?)

Beeleever, I believe at the epi 3 RC they've been together only about a week in real time. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:26 am

Alexxxx wrote:Whoever the F1 is won't be at the MTA and get to confront Bentley. Bentley could go underground and not have to face Ashley's F1 at all (isn't that where worms live? underground?)

Beeleever, I believe at the epi 3 RC they've been together only about a week in real time. no no

Wow...just wow. hissyfit Thanks Alex! :bluewink:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:08 am

Alexxxx wrote:Whoever the F1 is won't be at the MTA and get to confront Bentley. Bentley could go underground and not have to face Ashley's F1 at all (isn't that where worms live? underground?)

I've got to believe that Ashley didn't really "fall in love" in one week. She may have been deeply, deeply infatuated and thought she was in love. BIG difference! However, TPTB are going to play it as though she was in love. I think she just has her feelings deeply hurt and her self-confidence crushed and that's why she reacts the way she does.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:47 am

Anyone see the E news preview of Bentley leaving? It is so revolting I just don't know what to think. Her F1 should probably skip this episode.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever