SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by sgjsnow Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 am

cupcakes wrote:Keep in mind she is not seeing what we see. All she saw was this attractive single dad who was charming, nice, sweet, doing and saying all the right things to her (even though it meant nothing to him). No wonder she is crushed when he decides to bolt. 🇳🇴

She does look pretty into him in those SCs. I am curious to see what else she says after he leaves. She was crying in that clip about if she is wrong about everything - I don't know if she is talking about being wrong about how much she liked Bentley or just wrong about guys intentions/producers intentions, etc. or a combo of all of those things would be my guess - I think her feelings for Bentley were only a part of the crying mess (maybe even a smaller part of the crying than the her being upset about being off base about guy's intentions, trusting producers, the "process", etc.) JMO
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 am

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:The thing I find hard to get around is when she said Michele Money who she considered a friend told her why Bentley was going on this show before she had even meet him and yet she still kept him.

Was she not allowed to confront Bentley about the info Michele had shared? Did he deny it? I don't get it.

No offense, but Bentley is not that cute. IMO
I find Bentley downright FUGLY! :vomit:

I thought he was cute when I first saw his picture, but looks only go so far; he is ugly to me now. no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 am

What an effing sociopath. So much for TPTB and their psychologic screenings. My heart aches for her. Hopefully she is now well past him and she and JP (or Ben;-))) are deliriously happy. :Nod:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 am

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Look at the way she looks at Bentley and lays her head in his lap on the group date. There are other pictures posted in the no screencap thread of this also. She fell for him. I don't think it was an act at all.

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122564
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122565
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122566
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122567

These literally make me want to vomit. It's like she's being led to slaughter by this s.o.b. dbag! It's infuriating and she was warned several times. I just don't get it, I really don't. But he's doing what players do...leading her on, pushing all the right buttons and laying on the charm. no no What a creep, no wonder she told Chris H. last week she's embarrassed and feels like a fool.
I wonder what she told her F1????????? I pray he doesn't see this. 🇳🇴

You know what, though? This is very early in the game and she was played big time by this heartless a**hole. I think JP and Ben both know how this game is played and if they know Ashley at all, they've probably figured out how vulnerable and insecure she felt, especially after the Roast, wondering if any of the guys really wanted to be there since she was the Bette instead of Chantal or Emily; it's human nature really, only a very strong, secure and confident woman wouldn't let that get to her even a little bit. Meanwhile, DBag here, was playing her like he was her one and only to her face, while he was being completely contemptuous of her behind her back. He took advantage of her vulnerability and her insecurity and her need to feel wanted. If her F1 really loves her, I think he can be man enough to cut her some slack over this. I really think that Ben and JP are that kind of guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 am

sgjsnow wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Keep in mind she is not seeing what we see. All she saw was this attractive single dad who was charming, nice, sweet, doing and saying all the right things to her (even though it meant nothing to him). No wonder she is crushed when he decides to bolt. 🇳🇴

She does look pretty into him in those SCs. I am curious to see what else she says after he leaves. She was crying in that clip about if she is wrong about everything - I don't know if she is talking about being wrong about how much she liked Bentley or just wrong about guys intentions/producers intentions, etc. or a combo of all of those things would be my guess - I think her feelings for Bentley were only a part of the crying mess (maybe even a smaller part of the crying than the her being upset about being off base about guy's intentions, trusting producers, the "process", etc.) JMO
So well said. I think she's crying about all of it too. I hope she has a loving and understanding F1 and he gets it. But I have to be honest, so far, this all looks pretty damning.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:14 am

Gina wrote:Wow..how can she explain that to her F1. If Ashley and her F1 don't make it, she could be her own worst enemy and the undoing of it. It's bad enough her F1 has to watch her kiss all those guys, but this crap with Bentley is over the top. I'd be furious and question everything if it were me assuming the roles were reversed. I hope her F1 doesn't watch the show. I feel so bad for him.

Frankly, this is ridiculous and over the top. She has known him about 10 days in a group of 25 guys and gone on 2 group dates with him. I thought she was a smarter girl than that AND Michelle warned her before she ever met him and CH says he warned her more than once. Where is your brain girl? Having said that, it is heartbreaking to see her cry like that. I know how embarrassed she will be seeing herself with Bentley like that and crying and hearing him say awful things about her (which she is hearing for the first time NOW), because I will have my hands covering my own face trying not to watch it! :vomit:

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 am

Love_Me wrote:Look at the way she looks at Bentley and lays her head in his lap on the group date. There are other pictures posted in the no screencap thread of this also. She fell for him. I don't think it was an act at all.

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122565
Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122566

Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't see it? duh

Those smiles look forced to me, unnatural in the shape, the lack of continuity in the rest of her face. That does not look like the face of a woman infatuated with him - to me, it just looks like a woman trying too hard. I'm going to have to see how it all plays out next week, but I'd have to see something seriously different in her than what I've seen so far to believe this whole thing is over feelings for Bentley. I could believe that after the roast and William joking that he'd thought it would be Chantal or Emily and then Bentley leaving, that she really has to question everything she's seen so far, everything she's believed about the guys that -- at that point -- she had determined were there for the right reasons and were there for her.

Am I on a lone island here? LOL :study:
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:36 am

Starshine_16 wrote:
jello1592 wrote:I am excited to see how MTA plays out!

Question is,will Bentley be brave enough to show up at the MTA?

The guys will crucify Bentley at the MTA! Rest assured, it will be payback time for Mr. Bentley, BIG TIME!!! We thought it was bad at the MTA for Justin Rego (Ali's season) and Michelle (Brad's season), but this will be baaaaaddddd and I want a front row to watch. I hope he's there, but guys like him are usually cowards and he'll not show up. :vomit:

n4692u

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:42 am

n4692u wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

The guys will crucify Bentley at the MTA! Rest assured, it will be payback time for Mr. Bentley, BIG TIME!!! We thought it was bad at the MTA for Justin Rego (Ali's season) and Michelle (Brad's season), but this will be baaaaaddddd and I want a front row to watch. I hope he's there, but guys like him are usually cowards and he'll not show up. Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 1416859923

I thought Justin wasn't at the MTA during Ali's season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 am

Love_Me wrote:
n4692u wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

The guys will crucify Bentley at the MTA! Rest assured, it will be payback time for Mr. Bentley, BIG TIME!!! We thought it was bad at the MTA for Justin Rego (Ali's season) and Michelle (Brad's season), but this will be baaaaaddddd and I want a front row to watch. I hope he's there, but guys like him are usually cowards and he'll not show up. Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 1416859923

I thought Justin wasn't at the MTA during Ali's season?

He wasn't and it's like I said, guys like that are cowards!!

n4692u

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 am

Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

Pattycakes92, is this the one you saw?

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 am

bluwavz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

Pattycakes92, is this the one you saw?

Welcome1 bluwavz!! Glad you're here.

Bentley is a jerk.... :sad:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever