SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 24 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 am

Thank you, San!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 am

bluwavz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

Pattycakes92, is this the one you saw?

First of all, welcome!!! And second of all, what a vile start to my morning! affraid

But looks like he left without telling her exactly what he thinks about her. He's a totally sociopath though. Who acts like that with a crying, vulnerable person? Wow.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 am

bluwavz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:It shows her legs wrapped around him and him kissing her over and over and then there's a pi of him talking about already being in position to you know screw her and she's just clinging to him. I haven't seen it before. I hope her F1 can overlook this.

I feel the need to punch him in the face at that moment. I am not a violent person and I am against violent in any shape and form, but this person makes me want to scream from frustration . hissyfit 🇳🇴

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:11 am

Just watched the video: He totally picked her up and pulled her legs around him. He totally led her on when she was feeling her most vulnerable. The reason she was crying was because she was afraid that none of the guys wanted her. He completely took advantage of her and messed with her head. He is easily the most reprehensible guy they've ever had on the show, if his behavior and actions are any indication of the man. What an unbelievable tool and TPTB should be ashamed of themselves for letting him mess with her head and pretend like they were doing everything they could to protect her. no

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 am

I'm afraid that this will put a dent in Ashleys current relationship and hope her f1 is understanding of it all.
It is no wonder that Ashley had been all but begging the audience (and probably her f1) to support her (decisions) on this journey.
And she herself probably did not know the extent of the duplicity. Ugh.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 am

nd4reality wrote:I'm afraid that this will put a dent in Ashleys current relationship and hope her f1 is understanding of it all.
It is no wonder that Ashley had been all but begging the audience (and probably her f1) to support her (decisions) on this journey.
And she herself probably did not know the extent of the duplicity. Ugh.

I really hope her F1 is a bigger guy than that but I guess we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 am

This idiot has a daughter?!? There's a lifetime of therapy waiting to happen.

"Out of the 25 guys here, at least 24 were really glad it was you."

Fess up, Bentley, you're the 25th guy, not the ONE that really wants her.

Disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:32 am

Sickening...absolutely sickening to watch.

I'm with the others and wondering how her relationship and reaction to Bentley is going to affect her relationship with the F1. Another situation like Ali had where even Roberto...dear Roberto...was questioning their relationship because of what he saw with Frank???

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 am

I guess I don't understand why in the world Ashley's F1 would be upset with her? All of us have done dumb things from time to time. For about one week, Ashley was the victim of a dirtbag. It's not like she knew what he was saying and decided to go for it anyways.

I can't see JP or Ben being upset with her about this. IMO, the ONLY one who owns the blame is Bentley!!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:37 am

how can I view that?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:46 am

bluwavz wrote:

Yep! I am just so appaled at his behavior but I expected her to be smarter than that! I don't understand her falling for him so quickly when she was warned several times. He was def. the frontrunner in her mind. I just don't understand why? no no
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 am

bluwavz wrote:

After watching this video I was so DISGUSTED the whole time it's SICKENING. :puke: :vomit: no hissyfit :puke: :puke:

Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever