SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by terabithia Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:13 pm

connorsmom wrote:
The only one that caught me was "I fell in love with Bentley last night." If it was spliced, it was done much better than the others. I couldn't find any tone differences or hard stops in the noise levels. But it also doesn't mean they didn't make her say that about ALL of the guys in one sitting. LOL Could you see Ashley, sitting there, rattling off:

I fell in love with Jeff...
I fell in love with Bentley...
I fell in love with J.P.... ( of course, for that one, we'd hear sparkles and sunshine in her voice. LOL) seeing hearts

Thank you for listening so carefully! The sad thing is that some people will read your post and still believe what they see on the show next Monday because they can't help but be influenced by what they hear and see at the same time. They've been doing this show for over 20 seasons now, they are GOOD. If they take something Ashley says about her F1 and put it in a VO during time with Bentley then the audience believes she is talking about Bentley.

I really hope she took Ali's advice and kept a journal for her F1 to read later so there isn't any doubt whatsoever about what she actually thought of the other guys and him throughout the filming. It doesn't matter what the audience thinks, as long as he knows the truth.

I am reminded of something a Forter said last season. Her son works in audio editing and he told her it's his job to make sure people can't hear his work. I think Bach editors put more time into certain frankenbites until it sounds right.

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by connorsmom Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:29 pm

terabithia wrote:
I am reminded of something a Forter said last season. Her son works in audio editing and he told her it's his job to make sure people can't hear his work. I think Bach editors put more time into certain frankenbites until it sounds right.

I've spliced together some promotional videos in my line of work, using voice overs from things and melding it with others and it's a damn tough job. It definitely makes you listen for elements that you normally wouldn't catch. The hard stop of white noise is a huge one, as well as tonal inflection, and it's something not very noticeable on TV-->especially when they layer in the background music. The editors on Bach do a tremendous job. But I'm 100% convinced that whole sequence was spliced together. I may be one of few, but I'd stake my flag on that. ;)
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Is that a camera man that walks by in the video of Bentley walking up to the door to say goodbye to Ashley?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Finally saw the video posted above. IA that it's spliced together. Her voice inflections change with a lot of the comments. After hearing it, I'm convinced "my guy" is her F1, not Bentley. Phew. yes

It's annoying the regular viewers will believe the edit, but as long as F1 knows the truth, I think they'll be fine.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:39 pm

etherealfire wrote:Just watched the video: He totally picked her up and pulled her legs around him. He totally led her on when she was feeling her most vulnerable. The reason she was crying was because she was afraid that none of the guys wanted her. He completely took advantage of her and messed with her head. He is easily the most reprehensible guy they've ever had on the show, if his behavior and actions are any indication of the man. What an unbelievable tool and TPTB should be ashamed of themselves for letting him mess with her head and pretend like they were doing everything they could to protect her. no

I have a gut feeling that TPTB told him he HAD TO leave, not that he wanted to. They knew Ashley was falling for him and this could completely screw up the entire season if they let it go on any longer. Frankly, I think Ash had already chose him as her F1. hissyfit :vomit: This jerk has no conscience or feelings and he probably would have been happy to carry it through to close to the end, because he sure didn't want her to pick him. He is the complete #1 villian of all time for the Bachelor/ette series. His behavior just makes me sick to my stomach and I just left the room when they had their 1-1 time on the group date and at the cocktail party. It was just too embarrassing to watch Ash be humiliated like that.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:42 pm

I'm so happy it's spliced and she didn't say she fell completely in love with Bentley and he's her guy. barf!
I also think JP is a very confident guy and will be fine too. Plus Ashley is probably giving him tons of loving to make him feel better. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:32 pm

n4692u wrote:

I have a gut feeling that TPTB told him he HAD TO leave, not that he wanted to. They knew Ashley was falling for him and this could completely screw up the entire season if they let it go on any longer. Frankly, I think Ash had already chose him as her F1. hissyfit :vomit: This jerk has no conscience or feelings and he probably would have been happy to carry it through to close to the end, because he sure didn't want her to pick him. He is the complete #1 villian of all time for the Bachelor/ette series. His behavior just makes me sick to my stomach and I just left the room when they had their 1-1 time on the group date and at the cocktail party. It was just too embarrassing to watch Ash be humiliated like that.

I think you're giving WAY too much credit to TPTB. They're thinking ratings, ratings, ratings!

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 am

There are only two times during the Voice Over that we see her say the words:

1. My one on one with Bentley {cut}
2. Honestly. If it were up to me, that's what I would do. {cut}

In BOTH of those, her body language, tone of voice and wording are nothing like I would expect from a person in love. Personally, I think ALL of the ones you bolded were about someone else.
[/quote]

I agree. I rewatched the clip with the volume off and if you look at her facial expressions both times you actually see her talking she doesn't look so happy to me.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:51 am

San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:If Roberto can get over Ali bawling her eyes out about Frank just a week (or less) before he proposes, then I think Ashley's F1 can get over this loser who was only around for the first week or two of filming. (I know Bentley returns, but he's a non-entity by that point.)

ITA. :Nod:

So do I. All I can hope is after they've unloaded this a**hole and his drama-creation onto her, that she ends up with a very happy ending. Maybe I'm an idiot, but I'm optimistic that she has met her match in her F1. That's the only thing that's going to keep me going this time around. Oh, and I hope when Bentley returns, it is so she can get closure and come out convinced that what she's got with some of the other guys is so much more real than what she might have thought she would have with Bentley (she still doesn't know he's a DBag when he come back the 2nd time, right?) That's the only thing that will make his reappearance worth having to stomach again. :puke:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:34 am

Part 1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:34 am

Part 2
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 am

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v164990_"bachelorette"-host-talks-bentley-drama.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever