SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun May 15, 2011 1:54 am

Gina wrote:Thanks, Love_me love the previews.

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 1387363171 Thanks everyone! I was glad to post the links. They had their videos disabled so I wasn't able to embed them. It all worked out though.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun May 15, 2011 1:57 am

Neat to see the production crew and how it all goes down. It gives me a new perspective.

I thought this was also neat. I laughed when Jeff (masked man) and Bentley seemed to be having an important conversation. Bentley kept a straight face. I would not be able to because he looks ridiculous.

They used to do that on the ABC show Dating in the Dark. Same concept about getting to know someone without knowing what they looked liked first.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun May 15, 2011 9:17 am

Love_Me wrote:
Neat to see the production crew and how it all goes down. It gives me a new perspective.

I thought this was also neat. I laughed when Jeff (masked man) and Bentley seemed to be having an important conversation. Bentley kept a straight face. I would not be able to because he looks ridiculous.

They used to do that on the ABC show Dating in the Dark. Same concept about getting to know someone without knowing what they looked liked first.

The original reality show was Mr. Personality, I think, where all the guys were masked, and she had to pick one out based on his personality alone. I think it was a Fox show a long time ago. It was weird. Of course, it was a roll of the dice, and she was just hoping that they had picked at least reasonably decent looking guys to go along with the personalities and good natures. She did end up with a nice-looking guy to go with the good personality.

Oh! and this show had a camera and mic on the guys at times onbeknown to them, so that she got to see the "real" side to them. :laughingoutlou

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 11:44 am

San wrote:Here's the list of guys I believe in order, lol.

#1 Mickey
#2 Ryan P.
#3 Jon
#4 Lucas
#5 Ames
#6 Ben
#7 William
#8 Chris D.
#9 Tim
#10 West
#11 Nick
#12 Ben F.
#13 Rob
#14 Matt
#15 Jeff
#16 Blake
#17 Stephen
#18 Chris M.
#19 Bentley
#20 Frank
#21 Anthony
#22 Mike
#23 Ryan
#24 Constantine
#25 J.P.

this is not the order they arrived out of the limos. some are (mickey was definitely first), but most of them aren't

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 15, 2011 12:06 pm

babymama wrote:
San wrote:Here's the list of guys I believe in order, lol.

#1 Mickey
#2 Ryan P.
#3 Jon
#4 Lucas
#5 Ames
#6 Ben
#7 William
#8 Chris D.
#9 Tim
#10 West
#11 Nick
#12 Ben F.
#13 Rob
#14 Matt
#15 Jeff
#16 Blake
#17 Stephen
#18 Chris M.
#19 Bentley
#20 Frank
#21 Anthony
#22 Mike
#23 Ryan
#24 Constantine
#25 J.P.

this is not the order they arrived out of the limos. some are (mickey was definitely first), but most of them aren't

Generally, there are two limo exit lists.
One is for the actual exit--which is often also documented by the stamp time media net offers in their photography for ABC/TB.
The other exit list is the edited one shown for tv purposes. This often differs from the RL exit and is done to make a smoother storyline and perhaps indicate some symbolism often indicated in relation to past seasons. Depending on current editing team the "magic" numbers can differ. Past magic numbers: 15, 16, 1, 25--all have different meanings in the past depending on editing teams.
I am not sure which list the one above refers to--or even if then it is correct for the one they refer. Hope this clarifies.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

San,

Can you please clarify if your list came from what was shown in the TV Grapevine previews or the ABC Medianet pictures? Thanks, girl! yes
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Yay! These new previews are awesome. Ashley is so great and the boys aren't bad either. yes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Beeleever wrote:San,

Can you please clarify if your list came from what was shown in the TV Grapevine previews or the ABC Medianet pictures? Thanks, girl! yes

Yeah sorry girl! This list is just a list of the guys as they came out of the limo on the TV Grapevine preview because some people had a hard time figuring out the guys. I have no idea if this is the correct order they really came out or if that is what they edited. It was just to help people identify the men. yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 15, 2011 3:24 pm

babymama wrote:
San wrote:Here's the list of guys I believe in order, laugh out loud.

#1 Mickey
#2 Ryan P.
#3 Jon
#4 Lucas
#5 Ames
#6 Ben
#7 William
#8 Chris D.
#9 Tim
#10 West
#11 Nick
#12 Ben F.
#13 Rob
#14 Matt
#15 Jeff
#16 Blake
#17 Stephen
#18 Chris M.
#19 Bentley
#20 Frank
#21 Anthony
#22 Mike
#23 Ryan
#24 Constantine
#25 J.P.

Thanks! This list I made is only to help people identify guys when they watch the preview from TVGrapevine. I really had no idea if it was the real order or the edited or neither. It was just a listing to help people who watched that preview. Hope that clears that up!! :bluewink:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun May 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Thanks, San. That's what I thought. The order of what they show on the preview may or may not have a thing to do with what we are shown during the first episode or the actual order on ABC Medianet. I appreciate you typing up all those names. I was going back and forth between the previews and the picture that has the guys names identifying them. You saved me a whole lot of time! 8)
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Beeleever wrote:Thanks, San. That's what I thought. The order of what they show on the preview may or may not have a thing to do with what we are shown during the first episode or the actual order on ABC Medianet. I appreciate you typing up all those names. I was going back and forth between the previews and the picture that has the guys names identifying them. You saved me a whole lot of time! 8)

Re the bolded..ditto! Sorry I didn't make that clear when I posted the order. duh
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:29 pm

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Thanks, San. That's what I thought. The order of what they show on the preview may or may not have a thing to do with what we are shown during the first episode or the actual order on ABC Medianet. I appreciate you typing up all those names. I was going back and forth between the previews and the picture that has the guys names identifying them. You saved me a whole lot of time! 8)

Re the bolded..ditto! Sorry I didn't make that clear when I posted the order. duh
It was very clear to me. You posted how they were shown on the Grapevine video as that's what was being discussed as JSO wasn't sure of the 7th guy exiting the limo, shown on that tape. Nothing to be sorry, San, I appreciate you taking time to type the order for all of us. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #1

+39
debt2dreams
terabithia
ninu
MaggieMae
Trueloveforever