SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:10 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks @Maddy. Appreciate you confirming. Kinda unfair to make contestants pull a stunt like that though. I don’t think the finale ratings will be drastically impacted because a fan fave was eliminated, so they are just messing with the fans for no reason IMO.

@Agent99, I guess we know why Grisha posted that cryptic comment about Max maybe returning as some folks are buying that now.

Andrej Z as F1 will be the biggest shock to me, but we will find out on Friday 1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887

Man, if that’s the outcome it would be the most low key F1 imo. I like Andrej, but they made his romantic interactions with Zlata awkward and Andrej frustrated and annoyed 😐

I’m 😵dizzy🥴

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:18 am

mercieme wrote:@Agent99, I guess we know why Grisha posted that cryptic comment about Max maybe returning as some folks are buying that now.
Yes, some folks are waiting for Max to be back! So funny! giggling
Right, Roma is back, why Max cannot be back? hehehe
I think Zlata will meet with Roma in Kiev and then she'll travel to Egypt with F1 and F2.
How easy it is to pull fan's strings! I remember season #1 with Maksim Chmerkovski, boy, some fans for a year after the season got over kept waiting for him to get back with the one they liked! Ukranian fans can be very funny. And when Max came back to the country to host another show, they demanded him to be with his F2, because they were so right for each other! hehehe Some forums split because of that! I've never seen anything like that before! So we'll see what will be happening. hi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:23 am

@Maddy, do you know why they made reference to the Paris Eiffel Tower in the finale promo? Thanks
https://www.instagram.com/p/CW0L4VxKdT-/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:57 am

I have no clue @mercieme, maybe after dates in Egypt they'll go there? question
We'll see in few days! :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:15 pm

You can check out Zlatra's interview, she is very happy!
1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Karavan_11-21-768x1031
1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Zlata-ognevich-interview-pered-finalom-6
I am flying, I am happy, he is my soul mate!
https://karavan.ua/story/intervju/zlata-ognevich-ja-letaju-ja-schastliva-on-moja-rodstvennaja-dusha/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:52 pm

@Maddy thanks for sharing.

This part from the interview link is key “ In an interview, Zlata told how she decided on her favorites at the first party, about kisses and sex on the project - and about what happened after the finale, when the cameras turned off.”

It clarifies why Andre Z is still there since he was her on the radar at the first party.

On another note, supposedly the after show is being recorded today as some of the guys were seen doing hair & make up on production set.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:43 pm

1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 36886750_m
My scap
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:54 pm

mercieme wrote:On another note, supposedly the after show is being recorded today as some of the guys were seen doing hair & make up on production set.
Yes, the Final after show was filmed today! Looked like Tarapata was on the way there early morning and told in his stories that he was going to be busy all day and also that he was shocked how much people were writing to him, he didn't have a chance to read everything yet, but he was very happy about that.
Who did you see?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:23 pm

@Maddy, Vincenzo for sure but apparently there were others as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW2rRqGqmV0/

Also the Andre Z as F1 is now rampant on SM, we shall see I guess.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:30 am

Yes, I've seen Vincenzo's stories, Dima wrote that he was suppose to be busy with filming all day. Andrei K also said he was suppose to be busy all day.
About Andre Z being F1 sometimes I'm pretty sure about that and sometimes not that sure, but we'll see. Just want to be ready for everything.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:49 pm

The guys are getting ready for the final post show:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVqBfChvg6t/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CW5t7foNY9c/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:46 pm

I've been going over the finale previews trying to make sense of them, but am more confused than ever.  

So they are trying to show that the 3 guys are coming to the frc dressed as below.  Imo they won't have three - Zlata will let one go beforehand.  It looks like that might be Roma because the other two seem to have long dates and Roma doesn't, but....
1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 4sLicpI

Dima is a definite at the frc imo as he has the waistcoat on when he meets Z below.  Roma has worn his outfit before so that is a misdirect.  Andrej looks a bit casual, but if they in a hot place, maybe.  The vine background of Andrej is similar to Dima's so he could be at the frc location.
1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 H5hbCzr

Near the end of the ep 1 preview there was a shot of a guy walking in a black/dark suit with a white shirt, and then the shot where the ring is taken out of the box, the person is wearing the same, or similar, dark suit and white shirt cuff.  Is it Roma or a changed Andrej? Maybe Dima with a suit jacket that he ditches?
1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 V3vLTh7

Is the hand that takes the ring out of the box the same one that puts the ring on her finger.  Is it the same ring?  I think it is, so now I have talked myself in circles laugh out loud.  I feel like Dima is the only one she is chasing and her physical interaction (since Max left) is the greatest with him, but he is not wearing a long jacket.  If Dima just has a white shirt and Andrej has a light coloured suit, who is in the dark suit?  Help laugh out loud
1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 O3V3Ux8

Got a shot of Andrei's hand.  To me, it looks like the nails on the cap of taking the ring out of the box  scratch If he is f1, I will be astonished considering she barely interacted with him during the mtp. Oh well, only a couple of days to go.
1 - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 DGnB4Ri

scap source
scap source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 2 - Zlata Ognevich - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Agent99
Idlemess
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum