SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 am

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Oneworldcastphotoresized

The Castaways

The 18 castaways set to compete on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD when the twenty-fourth installment of the Emmy Award-winning reality series premieres February 15 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. From left to right: Front row: Jay Byars, Chelsea Meissner, Colton Cumbie, Monica Culpepper, Leif Manson and Bill Posley. Back row: Kat Edorsson, Alicia Rosa, Jonas Otsuji, Michael Jefferson, Kourtney Moon, Sabrina Thompson, Troy Robertson, Kimberly Spradlin, Greg Smith, M.D., Nina Acosta, Matt Quinlan and Christina Cha. #Survivor Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS© 2011 CBS Broadcasting Inc.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:24 am

twochicklets wrote:when does it start?

Feb. 15th Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:05 am

Weee! I'm excited!

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 am

TVGC (tv guide channel) has a preview on tonight a 9pm and repeated several times thru the weeks. This is where Probst gives his first impressions and tells us a little about them and his opinion on how well each castaway will do.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm

shoepie wrote:TVGC (tv guide channel) has a preview on tonight a 9pm and repeated several times thru the weeks. This is where Probst gives his first impressions and tells us a little about them and his opinion on how well each castaway will do.

Oh good! love this show, or perhaps to kvetch about it. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Fanny Mare wrote:
shoepie wrote:TVGC (tv guide channel) has a preview on tonight a 9pm and repeated several times thru the weeks. This is where Probst gives his first impressions and tells us a little about them and his opinion on how well each castaway will do.

Look at the date of my post!
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:56 pm

shoepie wrote:
Fanny Mare wrote:

Look at the date of my post!

No wonder I couldn't find him last night I look forward to his daytime talk show though, Thats in the fall I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Survivor starts tonight. Can't wait to see how this works out with both teams living in the same camp. It should change the dynamics of the show quite a bit.

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 pm

deedreamer wrote:Survivor starts tonight. Can't wait to see how this works out with both teams living in the same camp. It should change the dynamics of the show quite a bit.

same here! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 am

I forgot this show started last night. I will work on the new Survivor Episode Discussion Forum today so it can be ready for the next episode.

Did you all enjoy the show last night?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/16/jeff-probst-survivor-one-world-premiere/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 am

I skipped it because too much was going on last night, but I may watch the first two or three episodes later. I did notice that they aren't hyping this one like last season since Jeff's "darling" Coach isn't on it. It also makes me suspect that the winner this season is another under-the-radar-don't-do-much person.

Since last season's winner had a PI in episode #1, we can predict this season's to have one also. She was criticizing Brandon, so the lucky one this time will be nitpicking about somebody else in their little interview. Anybody just saying they are happy to be here and are excited to win will NOT be "final one".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
Shelby
CarrieA
JBF
deedreamer
Kashathediva