SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by deedreamer Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:30 am

OK folks the scoreboard and recap for last nights show is posted. http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion#156156

I really enjoyed the show last night. It was interesting to see how the dynamics of the show have changed with both teams being on the same beach. It is going to be a real dance of competing against each other but at the same time strategizing for future alliances when the teams merge. We already see some strategy going with Colton and Sabrina and the hidden immunity idol. I am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. The only thing I felt kind of down about last night was how the women acted so sterotypically competitive against each other instead of making a solid bond to defend against the men. I hope they snap out of it before they leave themselves vulnerable and end up being easily wiped out by the men. Use your brains girls. The men already have one strong alliance going with Bill, Jay, Matt and Troy.

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 am

They gave them a TRUCKLOAD of supplies at the beginning...

a TRUCKLOAD!!!

I love Survivor, but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn... SURVIVE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks Dee for posting your chart. It is so helpful. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 am

Rich, gone are the days of surviving on a limited amount of rice!! For goodness sake, they had a couch & cushions a few seasons ago!!!

Maybe it's been too many seasons, but I find myself bored with this show. I will watch, but for now, don't have much enthusiasm.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 am

RichLP wrote:They gave them a TRUCKLOAD of supplies at the beginning...

a TRUCKLOAD!!!

I love Survivor, but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn... SURVIVE!

Maybe they are casting people who lack...survival skills and are nervous of their abilities to survive rotfl OK, yeah a truckload is a bit much, they might as well give them a fire and build their shelter for them.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 am

Did anyone watch the show tonight?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 am

Love_Me wrote:Did anyone watch the show tonight?

I did... and I'll reserve comment seeing as 95% of the posters on here are women... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 am

RichLP wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Did anyone watch the show tonight?

I did... and I'll reserve comment seeing as 95% of the posters on here are women... lol

Oh have at it! I loved the idea but when I learned it was men against women my expectation lowered. I anticipated something like this but not quite as bad. If you insist on the battle of the sexes you have to form a team of smart, athletic, mature women. Who was in charge of casting, I want to know.

The fist pump and squeal; let's start there. No, let's skip that. Moving on to Kats inability to negotiate or understand the challenge, nah, I will move on from that, too.

On a positive note Collin may be seen as someone to keep, for awhile anyway, given his idea with the idol. Only time will tell. I didn't know he had anyone on his team that shared the idea of getting the jerks off. I will blame editing or my horror at this season and lapse in attention.

shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:25 am

The scoreboard and recap are up. http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion

Before I comment on last night, here is an article about Kourtney Moon who was eliminated in the first week with a broken arm. She now has cancer and watched the premiere from her hospital bed. ARTICLE HERE

Oh my, the women didn't do much better this week. Come on ladies - get your head out of your butts and start working together. For now the guys are the enemy not each other. Alicia is acting like such an alpha member it was surprizing that she did not volunteer to be team leader instead of Sabrina. Kat, Kat, Kat - cute as a button but girl needs to grow a brain. Not only does she mess up the challenge then she throws herself under the bus at tribal by announcing that not only did she lose the challenge but she has communication issues....then the team is stupid enough to keep her instead of a strong older woman. All the woman tell Jeff that knowing what they know now they would probably have formed different alliances at the beginning...but do they do anything to rectify the situation....NO they stick to the original alliance even after voicing their thoughts that Kat should go. DUH come on ladies. It is only week two - lots of time to change you mind and get it right instead of following like lambs to the slaughter.

I did get a chuckle out of Colton working it last night. It should be an early easy out but I think the guy just might have enough to get him through for a few weeks. I would laugh my buns off if he gets a strong enough alliance going to oust the power alliance of men. That would not only help him but also the ladies.

As of yet I have no faves to route for.

My favorite line of the night was about Colton working the ladies so well that he made Russell look like an amature or something to that effect. LOL I am sure Russell is spitting nickles to have someone like Colton compared to him. LMAO.

If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I hope she is OK, that's too bad. But this doesn't make sense to me:

But it was not benign, so I’m waiting back on some test results. But my surgeon is really optimistic that it’s not going to be a big problem.

A large cancerous tumor on your ovary would be a big problem!! Maybe she meant to say it was benign?? I sure hope so!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 am

Wow, no one posting. I have only watched some of last week's episode, but this stood out to me:
After losing the challenge, Sabrina saying "no one remembers who was in second place".
Foreshadowing?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 am

Your scoreboard and recaps are up http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t681-survivor-one-world-scoreboard-no-discussion#166032

At the beginning of last night's episodes I was disappointed in the women when they had to go to the men for fire and warmth and then did not want to trade them anything for the use of the fire (especially the use of the canoe) Finally though they pulled it together and won the 2 challenges. I am getting a chuckle out of Colton. He is a sly one. Matt was nice eye candy but he was kind of pompous so I was not sorry to see him go. Other than my amusement with Colton I have not found a fave to root for yet.

deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - One World - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
Shelby
CarrieA
JBF
deedreamer
Kashathediva