SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:27 am

Have we figured out the context around this SC yet? Were Tayshia’s words “what are you doing here?” Or something close?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 A12910
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:38 am

jojo47 wrote:Have we figured out the context around this SC yet? Were Tayshia’s words “what are you doing here?” Or something close?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 A12910

In the mid season preview Tayshia says "if you're not ready for this I just feel you need to say goodbye" Blake looking distraught is in the next scene in what appears to be the same place

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Thanks @jen689 - I clearly wasn’t remembering what Tayshia was saying. I wonder if this scene will actually turn out to be with Blake.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:06 pm

So this is probably the big cliffhanger - will Blake propose ?
Imo Katie's emphasis on needing a proposal at the end - makes her seem desperate/impulsive. Is she really able to dismiss her relationship with Greg that quickly ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:08 pm

The big cliffhanger is ,,what happened with Greg,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:13 pm

seton wrote:

We have to go by the preview that everythging that is shown happens next week. Since we were shown the night rain kiss, it seems to go with the Seattle date during the day. It seems weird that Greg gets TWO rainy dates which might further support that the night rain was done by rain machine theory some have put forth.

This was all correct giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:44 pm

seton wrote:
seton wrote:

We have to go by the preview that everythging that is shown happens next week. Since we were shown the night rain kiss, it seems to go with the Seattle date during the day. It seems weird that Greg gets TWO rainy dates which might further support that the night rain was done by rain machine theory some have put forth.

Yes, it was and what an awesome job! I can't tell you how much time I spent looking at weather reports for Santa Ana Pueblo in April :crazed
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:07 pm

jojo47 wrote:Have we figured out the context around this SC yet? Were Tayshia’s words “what are you doing here?” Or something close?

wrong scene. This is the scene. I only quote THE WORDS YOU SEE OUT OF HER MOUTH

abc.com

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Tay10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:09 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
seton wrote:
seton wrote:

Yes, it was and what an awesome job!  I can't tell you how much time I spent looking at weather reports for Santa Ana Pueblo in April :crazed

Thanks. I am sorry that u spent so much time on the weather but u finding the B&B was the highlight of the season. Magnifique!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:07 pm

Looking at that Tay SC, I was able to date it to 4/18/21 from Tay's IG.  Same sweater, Same earrings, Same eye makeup. What day on we on now with hometowns? Any1 know?

Tayshia's IG account

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Tay11

https://www.instagram.com/tayshia/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:38 pm

@seton I don’t see any filming schedule for this season.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:18 pm

@seton, nice find!  April 18th would have only been 7 days before filming wrapped, but filming ended early and at this point not sure they would have know that yet.  Looking at the calendar, I'm guessing it would have to be during FSD's.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love