SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:25 am

mbl wrote:@seton I don’t see any filming schedule for this season.
@mbl I made an effort here, but i think i put it in the wrong thread.

Perhaps @GuardianAngel can help me move it?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:30 pm

seton wrote:Since the press release and some pix has been released, it looks like the "Seattle" date is next week (Katie's outfit matches the photos). I guess that means that Greg's HT is the Bike during the day portion.

The group date is an art tribute to Georgia O'Keefe, not poetry as some suspected.
Since we hear Justin recite a poem in the mid-season previews and Katie refers to Edgar Allan Poe, I just remembered that Poe is buried in Baltimore. Justin's HT is Baltimore so it might be from Justin's HT then.

Dear Bachelor Fantake,

Having just watched ur latest YT video in which you sprout my Poe/Baltimore theory w/o any acknowledge, just like you refused to acknowledge Mrs. Lizzy whose Red Nails theory you STOLE, now I know you lurk here and read spoilers as many suspected. You are a fake.

Bachelor Fantake, (get) out.

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
nolimit_ajn
pbmax
albean99
Jaybird
Aunties_Love
eusebeia