SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:29 pm

Did Katie show up to promote her season?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:34 pm

https://youtu.be/eSFXoUHpn3g
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:35 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@bluwavz Before giving up, I watched about 8 minutes of it and couldn't decide if it was for real or a parody.  I like Zooey, but felt even she was struggling to get through.  On the other hand, I agree that Michael Bolton is still in fine voice.  I thought Hannah handled herself well, but the guys were goofy.

I bailed after a few minutes. It seemed lame. I realized that they were trying to bring back some of the vibe of the original Dating Game, but IMO if you are going to do that, you have to go all out, i.e. Austin Powers level of camp.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:50 pm

https://youtu.be/eN9N-zgZ9-M
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:46 pm

I finally got to watch Katie & Geg’s 1-1 date. I didn’t feel any chemistry between them although it was a bit of a heavy date. I don’t get the sense Greg is interested in Katie romantically.

I did previously see part of Andrew’s into. He has presence and is quite charming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:35 pm

I wanted to see interaction between Katie & Justin on the Group Date, but they didn't show them talking. I thought the editors were being sneaky since in her talk with Andrew they bonded over being poor growing up & he got Group Date rose. I thought maybe they didn't want to show her alone time with Justin on the group date because they wanted the spotlight on Andrew then & not show his competition. I also thought Katie & Justin may have a good interaction at the Rose Ceremony then all the drama with being there for the right reasons came up & the episode ended as a cliff hanger. I'll be watching to see if there is time between Katie & Justin shown during the continuation of the Rose Ceremony next Monday.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:39 pm

Sharleen and Andy nailed it. I love this new format. They are both witty and funny.

It is interesting they put Greg on a pedestal. They say he wanted to let Katie shine in her sorrow during the date. They didn’t see any weirdness that he didn’t comfort her when she cried. They see them very comfortable.

Why do I see the complete opposite? 🤔

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:12 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRcKJlLwg9/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - June 14 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Doats
suzq
Sprite
BuckeyeGal
quietpal