SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:40 am

Sprite wrote:@Aunties_Love Congratulations. Now that is romance!

luvstx wrote:@Aunties_Love Love your love story!

And to answer your question about whether we have any scenes of FC/LCD other than Blake, we have pics of Greg and Katie on a bike but it could be hometowns and we have pics of Justin in a carriage, and with Katie and Blake with the burning clown and in the hot tub.  But we don't know whether those are HTDs, LCDs or FDs.  We also have the pic of some guy closing the door with Katie on the bed in a white dress at a B&B nearby that's been identified.

I do remember trying to sleuth other BnBs in the area and found none that would have worked for other FDs....

IMO Blake's the only one who gets to the actual Fantasy Suite and it's why the season ended early.

Thanks @Sprite and @luvstx.....I honestly think that Greg gets NO FD at all.  Maybe he leaves between HTD filming rc and the first FD for what we can see is a lack of sc's for anything more than that.

I only see Blake as the one getting the old-days hidden F1 edit.  Greg's storyline is blowing up too early for him to even have a chance as F1.

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:snipped

Unfortunately production doesn’t care about the contestants beyond how they fit in their storylines. Greg is Katie’s heartbreaker & Blake will provide the proposal Katie has been talking about all season. The show will be edited to provide the most dramatic effect for this outcome. Blake seems like a good guy, but this is his third lead. Regardless of how nice or sincere he is this time around, viewers will have a harder time warming to him.

I understand your confusion & the show’s edit at this point really doesn’t support an engagement with anyone but Greg. They have a lot of work to do in a short period of time to make an engagement to Blake believable so that he doesn’t appear as the default. JMO

Re the bold. ITA There have been plenty of leads and F1's run over by the bus due to editing. If Greg is the fan favourite and they do have a big blow out I expect Katie and Blake to be the bad guys, just like Rachel and Bryan vs the beloved F2 who could do no wrong.

I expected to see a big blow out between Blake and Brandan, a storyline for sure, but there wasn't anything at all.

To me they are putting doubt on Blakes' intentions. I never thought any contestant would say they aren't in love right now (just him being true to himself or scripted to throw doubt to the viewers) At this point in the show they are all falling over the lead with ILY's.

Greg seems to me to be very insecure not sure of himself, and I don't even think he's ready for a long term relationship.
I too hope that Greg isn't the next lead.....just not believable at all..    Completely agree with the bolded.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:36 am

Wasn't there a picture with Greg waking up in the morning and pulling his blinds open, very similar to the FRC morning? I tried to find the picture but can't.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:35 am

@iamreal2u there’s definitely a picture of him at a window but I don’t remember if it’s a waking up picture. And even if there is one, there’s no way to know whether that was filmed after the fight as they knew they would want t.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:02 pm

luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel Just have to pop on to say that I don't think I'll ever get over Jillian not taking Reid back.....my all time favorite contestant with J.P. and Chris Lambton close behind.

It seems to me I missed some posts on July 21st and am seeing them now.

Just wanted to say, I was in the minority about Ed. 5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 2498057887 Some may have read this before. He was the first person I sleuthed in the days where SM didn't play a roll and got hooked on sleuthing. All we had was "Ed from Chicago, works for Microsoft"

I had my laptop on my dining room table, (because my back was killing me on the couch for hours laugh out loud ) it was after midnight. (had been searching around for hours/days). I don't know why when I saw his bio I wanted to try and sleuth him. I found a few possible clues but then came across a Microsoft chat program. I forget the name of it. Someone posted, he hoped there was a happy ending or something to that effect. Right before my eyes, Ed replied and said keep watching with a smilie face. That chat program had his full name and picture and that's how I found him.

Later, when he left the show, we got s/caps of Jillian in the fountain with some guy. I swore up and down it was Ed but some disagreed because he left. I kept a link to Fort (which is all lost now sad ) and a copy of his chat for years until I lost it when transferring data to a new laptop. That was 12 freakin years ago!

This is way off topic offtopic but just wanted to show our lurkers or anyone interested in sleuthing how rewarding it is, some may say in a twisted way but it sure is fun to sleuth and discover unknown information!

Sorry, back to Katie. I think Greg waking up at the window was s/capped. I will look through the s/cap threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:22 pm

@GuardianAngel love all of that!! So glad you shared.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:17 am

@GuardianAngel Never heard that Ed story before! What a sleuther you were and still are today! Today it almost seems to easy to find clues as everyone is on SM full blast. Have to say I was one of the few lonely Ed fans and am happy to see he is the man I always thought he was today - happily married with a BABY!!!!

Remember when someone had a connection in Canada and discovered Jen and Andrew Firestone had had a happy couple's weekend in a more remote area? Haha - sleuthers will always find a way to discover the truth. Katie, we're coming for you - no screen caps for the final episodes doesn't mean we haven't figured it ou!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@GuardianAngel Never heard that Ed story before! What a sleuther you were and still are today! snipped

So true. It also seems there are a lot more outlets sleuthing where back in the day there didn't seem to be any.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:45 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Wasn't there a picture with Greg waking up in the morning and pulling his blinds open, very similar to the FRC morning?  I tried to find the picture but can't.

Here it is. It's from the mid season preview. Greg says "you want to feel like you're the only one but you're not"

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Bb2310
5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Bb2410

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:31 pm

Do we think that he is wearing that same black shirt that we see him leaning on that balcony? Those are not the clothes he is wearing when they fight, right?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:36 pm

@jen689 thank you. I looked for that last night and couldn't find it.

Do we have any caps of what we think might be the rumoured fight?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:...Do we have any caps of what we think might be the rumoured fight?

Here's a few from the mid season preview. In Katie's interviews at the beginning of the season she called this encounter "miscommunication"

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Bb2810

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Bb7010

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Bb6110

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Bb4910

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:01 pm

@jen689 TYVM!

I wonder if he's looking for her when he's gone through the gate. In the distance you can see a covered area that looks the same as the one Katie is walking through but there's probably a few of those covered areas.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
officeRules
Aunties_Love
Billysmom
mizzoufan
albean99