SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CReeLubt3_I/?utm_medium=copy_link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CReeLubt3_I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thanks bluwavz. Saw this with my daughter yesterday. A couple of my reactions:

Greg isn't great at catching!
Katie fell for Greg early and is trying hard to stay infatuated with him even though I think he's not trying very hard (feeble bouquet IMO)
Producers want folks to think Blake leaves but it is really Andrew who leaves. Looks like Andrew gave Katie a note, said he was leaving (for family or work reasons?), she runs around hotel trying to find him before he leaves and then he goes.

So now the question is: when does Andrew leave?

Can't wait to hear others' thoughts.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:00 pm

If Andrew leaves prior to fantasy date overnight then there are only 2 left - Greg and Blake. Greg and Katie have the fight - do they end up having their fantasy suite date afterwards? I kind of feel Greg and Katie have to make up in some fashion - even if Katie has decided Greg is not the one for her or if she expresses doubts to keep us in suspense. So final two go to FRC - as usual.
But there have been rumors that season was shortened. So maybe it's just Blake for the fantasy suite and meet her family, last date, and FRC. That would explain shortened season. But then no suspense. And we are going through the motions - just to show the viewers that Blake and Katie are a much better match. Seems unlikely - there's always suspense at the end.
Also could be that Blake is sent home because Katie is realizing that it is just too hard for Greg. Isn't love about making concessions - thinking of the other person etc ... ?
For me I guess it would depend on what Greg says during the fight. If he is really terrible (complete change from what we and the other guys have seen all season), then I could see his storming off or Katie telling him to leave.
But if he is really in love with her - but really frustrated and confused with her sleeping with one or two other guys - maybe he stays around and sticks it out. Katie did get into quite a screaming match on Matt's season - with one of the other girls so it shouldn't seem so bad to her !
It doesn't appear from the previews that Katie has doubts - maybe she is still trying to make it work and there are disappointments (the small bouquet of flowers - his hesitancy) - but there are a lot of lovey dovey rain scenes still to come. And Greg is still telling her how much he's falling etc. How would Blake feel seeing how invested she was with Greg ? Wouldn't he feel like 2nd choice ? She can't really say it was you from the moment we met etc ! or - "I was really crushed on Greg - (and he is the best kisser) but I thought your calmer personality would be better for me..."
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:13 pm

@luvstx You mean Andrew leaves this week? The preview is suggesting that, but they might be tricking us. If he does, the F4 spoiler is wrong, and someone else is in the F4.

I had a look at Andrew’s schedule: https://www.americanfootballinternational.com/austria-kicks-off/
His team, Dacia Vienna Vikings, played Mar 27, Apr 10 and Apr 24.
The RC we saw last Monday was only #5, so they will go to hometowns with one RC less than usual. According to my calculations, if M&G was Mar 22, the first day of the upcoming week would be 1+4x4+1 days later, Apr 9.
So theoretically, he could have been ordered back for the Apr 10 game, but I wonder if he even played this season. How could he get out of preseason practice, not to mention that first game?

ETA: Andew is on the roster for today's playoff game, so he is defiitely still on the team.
https://www.americanfootballinternational.com/livestream-austrian-semifinal-projekt-spielberg-graz-giants-dacia-vienna-vikings-july-18-1700-cet-5-pm-1100-am-et

@CHO I think it’s Greg FS - Blake FS - fight - exit.

JMO

Last edited by blueblues on Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:49 pm

blueblues wrote:

JMO

So Andrew leaves at some point - and then Greg blows up at her - her world is falling apart - and then she is only left with Blake ?

The problem I have with that is - it really makes Blake look like 2nd choice if she chooses him. Even if Katie sends Greg home herself - in a rage. Then Blake is the only one left - but everything has been so good with Greg up until the fight. And Katie is clearly distraught - ready to fly home. Clealry doesn't seem thrilled that Blake is the only one left.

And no RC from 3 to 2 because it is 3 to 1 ? Or maybe Andrew and Blake are chosen at RC for 3 to 2. And then Andrew leaves afer that... then it would be just Blake. and then even if Greg returns - she would stick with Blake?

Katie could reject Blake at FRC - and somehow Greg could come back. (Maybe Greg storms off but never leaves ...)

TPTB do like a last minute ending !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:04 pm

CHO wrote:
blueblues wrote:

JMO

So Andrew leaves at some point - and then Greg blows up at her - her world is falling apart - and then she is only left with Blake ?  

The problem I have with that is - it really makes Blake look like 2nd choice if she chooses him.  Even if Katie sends Greg home herself - in a rage. Then Blake is the only one left - but everything has been so good with Greg up until the fight.  And Katie is clearly distraught - ready to fly home.  Clealry doesn't seem thrilled that Blake is the only one left.

And no RC from 3 to 2 because it is 3 to 1 ?  Or maybe Andrew and Blake are chosen at RC for 3 to 2.  And then Andrew leaves afer that...  then it would be just Blake.  and then even if Greg returns - she would stick with Blake?

Katie could reject Blake at FRC - and somehow Greg could come back.  (Maybe Greg storms off but never leaves ...)
TPTB do like a last minute ending !
Andrew might not be F3 though. Someone else might still be there. In any case, Blake will be called second choice just like Chris S.
I am pretty sure she isn’t with Greg. She would not have shaded him like she did, and his sister wouldn’t have made an angry comment.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:26 pm

@blueblues It could be that Andrew S leaves this week. I never expected that but it could happen. We are quite certain that Mike A self-eliminates but maybe that's after he has a hometown date. I thought he seemed very into Katie at the last episode so was surprised he might leave this week.

Others have offered interesting scenarios. CHO, I think even if Greg and Blake are F2 and Greg leaves there would still be suspense as the producers would play up the "Does he come back for FRC?" scenario.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Greg gets a 1-1 and we know he'll get a rose.  Mike P gets the next 1-1 and he gets sent home.  Brendan goes to Katie and is self eliminates, he is not seen on the group date.  The group date is Blake, Michael A, Justin and Andrew, and all are visible at the evening part of the group date cocktail party.  If Michael A self eliminates at some point, who is she sending home at the RC in the pink dress?

ETA, there are 2 roses on the podium so I'm assuming someone gets a group date rose and 2 more roses at the RC.  The press release says Katie has second thoughts at the RC, so does she eliminate Andrew but changes her mind and then after thinking about it Andrew leaves anyway? Then after Andrew leaves, Michael leaves her?

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:29 pm

IMO the F2 will not be leaving, nor will she send him home early. The F2 will be on his knee's proposing before he is let go. I have nothing to base that on other than this season is reminding more of Des's season where she too wanted to leave after Brooks left but then realized Chris was always there for her even though everyone knew how she felt about Brooks. Chris hung in there.

Des of all people, nothing wrong with her imo but she really hasn't been a part of anything with this franchise, suddenly makes an appearance to give her advice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:53 pm

General consensus ?? -- So I wonder what fell apart - and why ? Greg seemed to be all in - maybe more cautious than some. And Katie seemed invested in Greg. All seemed so good with the rain scenes. Was Greg not there for the right reasons - ie furthering his acting career ? Did Katie not trust his intentions ? It seems like his uneasiness - if genuine - about her sleeping with others could be worked out - with reassurance. The temper explosion doesn't bother me (don't know what was actually said) bec Katie has a temper too. Or did Greg sense she was pulling away - with the arrival of Blake ? Probably nothing he could do about that ...
For me - Des - and Chris S situation was different. Chris S - and relationshp were much slower to develop - but there was a spark from the beginning - and it kept growing. Des imo never seemed as crushed over Brooks - as the slow flirty/fun friendshp that was going on with Chris.
Katie otoh has seemed quite taken with Greg - but has been careful. And when Blake arrives - their relationship becomes quite physical from the start - no cautiosness - or thoughts about others .. Maybe a little too much too fast .... Why is Blake so sure ? Why doesn't he worry - like Greg is ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:03 pm

@CHO Katie is sex positive. I think she crushed on Greg and he was her safe haven from the start. But Blake sent her hormones soaring and she realized that the future was brighter with him. JMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:50 pm

luvstx wrote:@CHO Katie is sex positive. I think she crushed on Greg and he was her safe haven from the start. But Blake sent her hormones soaring and she realized that the future was brighter with him. JMO

He didn't send those hormones soaring the night he came over with the boom box. I believe he had sex on his mind that night but Katie told him to get outta here, goodnight, there was a sc of her sitting on the bed that we didn't see on the show.

@blueblues: Andrew might not be F3 though. Someone else might still be there.

It's probably the Virgin Michael because there are 2 sc of him and Katie wearing 2 different shirts.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
officeRules
Aunties_Love
Billysmom
mizzoufan
albean99