SELECT CONTENT

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:38 pm

I dont think they hyped up those guys that you mentioned too much at all, imo. The one thing is those 3 had SM movement well before we got close to the end so easy to see them out. Just hard to know where Chris placed. He could have made it to F4 but there is just not a lot there to say for a fact he did. We cant even say that we know he got a 1-on-1 date at least not while in MN. The most recent photos do show Chris on the basketball GD which his team won according to spoilers (Nayte on the same team too, laugh out loud). So he at least had some early dates while in first filming locale, (Not sure about 1-on-1's). We know Joe/Nayte/Peter/Brandon and Perhaps the other Chris S. did (unless eliminated at RC or GD). The only thing we know is that he had no action on SM until after the FRC even if a day after. Nothing blatant but still who knows where he really placed.

Just holding out to see if RS ever releases that guy who was on the jet ski LCD to see if it was Chris or someone else. all just my speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:03 am

Tayshia literally called Pardeep one of her favourites & ‘my guy’, & said he has swag was gonna be a fan fave. They gave us Olu’s nickname, gushed about how sweet & caring & attentive he is and said he came in really passionate about Michelle. & Will is another guy Tayshia called her favourite “papi shampoo” they talk about how great his smile is, call him an amazing guy who’s fun, & that he does great work with children.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:21 am

@ReneeM They were trying their hardest not to give away one way or another of who is out in front regardless of who placed wherever. I don't find their reaction or pump up as any clue for anyone or where they placed. They are all trained on how not to give things away. Plus I am sure both are aware of what spoilers and speculations are out there and who specifically people are jumping behind.

Regardless, we still dont have a clue of where he placed like the other 3 mentioned who had sm activity well before F4/F3. His silence doesnt mean he made it however out of the guys "hyped up" he was the only one who remained SM silent up until/after FRC. all JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:42 am

chasus71 wrote:They were trying their hardest not to give away one way or another of who is out in front regardless of who placed wherever. I don't find their reaction or pump up as any clue for anyone or where they placed. They are all trained on how not to give things away. Plus I am sure both are aware of what spoilers and speculations are out there and who specifically people are jumping behind.

Regardless, we still dont have a clue of where he placed like the other 3 mentioned who had sm activity well before F4/F3.  His silence doesnt mean he made it however out of the guys "hyped up" he was the only one who remained SM silent up until/after FRC. all JMO.
That’s my point? That they hyped up guys who didn’t make it far so them hyping Chris isn’t a sure thing to say he made F4? I think he did but it has nothing to do with what Tayshia & Kaitlyn said about him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:57 am

@ReneeM Correct I dont think them hyping up one or another is a sign that the person made it far. Even if they know who did, they try harder to not make it known so they Hype up many in order to Hide "The one" who went far/won!

Me personally as well, I believe Chris did make it in the F3/4. The only thing in question is if he was one in the F2 or even the winner of Michelle's heart. I would be shocked if he didnt make it that far (only because of his lack of sm activity). I hope when the 3min season promo comes out that he is seen more prominent, so we can place him more.

Hopefully F4 spoilers come out soon too. I am biting at the bits especially if we dont get many clues from suspected SHV's before the premier.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:15 am

I feel like Chris is probably the guy in the pic from the LCD that RS didn’t recognize.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:22 am

ReneeM wrote:I feel like Chris is probably the guy in the pic from the LCD that RS didn’t recognize.

Oh yes I am hoping so too, I really amchris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3esi2wnlg5eqh2i8ovoc12jxrj2h3o9ptm1siu8u3&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:39 pm

Refresh my memory, what was happening in the pic RS says he has?

@ReneeM good point. RS is probably not concentrating on Chris and besides he doesn't sleuth. He gets info handed to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Refresh my memory, what was happening in the pic RS says he has?

@ReneeM good point. RS is probably not concentrating on Chris and besides he doesn't sleuth. He gets info handed to him.

It’s photos of Michelle jet-skiing with a guy on what seems to be a LCD. Says Def not Nayte, Joe or Peter I.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:34 pm

I can see how Chris may not necessarily stand out at first glance. He is the only red head guy but still I think some may pull and notice the other contestants before Chris. Personally, I think he is a good looking guy and his bio does match a lot of what Michelle does. Still, perhaps I think he is overlooked and perceived to be one who may not go far in the process compared to the other guys. IMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:17 pm

luvnunity wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Refresh my memory, what was happening in the pic RS says he has?

It’s photos of Michelle jet-skiing with a guy on what seems to be a LCD.  Says Def not Nayte, Joe or Peter I.

When RS first brought up the jet ski LCD pic, I thought it was kind of weird (and random) that he mentioned Peter I. at all. I mean yeah, he did get a 1-1, but it's been clear from the get go that he was a non-factor/not even on Michelle's radar. Did he actually think at one time that maybe Peter did make F4??!! He obviously didn't and we have the proof to back that up. Just flat out bizarre all around. hmmm

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:I feel like Chris is probably the guy in the pic from the LCD that RS didn’t recognize.

Yep, wouldn't surprise me one bit if the F2 ended up being Chris/Nayte. It'll be interesting to see all of this play out if that's the case. Really hope that Michelle and Chris had a good, solid connection (and sparks to boot)! chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1105969562

:swinginglove smilelove

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
CanadianBachFan
flojo031
ReneeM
mercieme
luvnunity