SELECT CONTENT

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:33 pm

chasus71 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I feel like Chris is probably the guy in the pic from the LCD that RS didn’t recognize.

Oh yes I am hoping so too, I really amchris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3esi2wnlg5eqh2i8ovoc12jxrj2h3o9ptm1siu8u3&rid=200

Me too!!! :fingersarecrossed

(Sorry for the multiple posts all in a row, just excited.)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:31 pm

@flojo031 I don't think RS thought Peter made it far he was using the context of Peter already being one who was seen and recognized in a photo like Naye and Joe had been. Apparently the jet ski photo he was able to eliminate those 3 based on that to conclude it was someone who we/he hasn't seen yet in date photos with Michelle.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:47 pm

His Twitter is still locked

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:59 pm

seton wrote:His Twitter is still locked

Interesting. Wonder what that means, if anything. Maybe he's waiting until the premiere to bring his Twitter back?

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:25 pm

Sounds plausible on the Twitter thing. I wonder though if he was really active on Twitter prior to filming.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:51 pm

chasus71 wrote:Sounds plausible on the Twitter thing. I wonder though if he was really active on Twitter prior to filming.

If I had to guess, probably not.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:12 pm

@luvnunity thanks for the info on the jet ski. The only jet ski date I recall was Arie, took Chelsea. I was hoping to match up the date to past seasons and where that contestant ended up. I don't recall any other jet ski dates.

Maybe it's related to the person she took? anyone of the contestants a jet ski pro? I'll look!

I don't think Chris was that active on Twitter. He's only following 277 people and has less than 180 following him. I went through his whole thread looking for his twitter to compare, but I didn't take a s/shot of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:16 pm

@GuardianAngel didn't he just do some water activity with friends recently after filming?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:40 pm

@chasus71 He did. I remember seeing it but I can't find it in his IG or tagged. I wanted to look at it for more info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:44 pm

@GuardianAngel It's on this page, I posted it here. He went surfing for the first time last Saturday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:02 pm

Ali took Roberto jet skiing for lcd. I was hoping to Chris would’ve posted sooner after filming wrapped to check his tan. By the time he finally posted himself, a tan could’ve faded by then so no luck there.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:03 pm

@ReneeM thanks. IDK how I missed that, I went through the pages.

BTW I checked each bio and none of them mention jet skiing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Gallant - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
CanadianBachFan
flojo031
ReneeM
mercieme
luvnunity