SELECT CONTENT

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:13 am

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  219973791_10161408882467846_8992360104752289311_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=LZ6I5CjpZyYAX9CjsbB&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2

Jack
Greensborough, NC

Source

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:24 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:25 pm

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E7Qy-2MXsAQ8HFK?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.instagram.com/jackrussellnottheterrier/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:51 pm

Uggh why do people do that when naming their child. I have a very unusual name, and it's not easy to live with.

He only has 1 post on his IG. I wonder if it's new or he deleted posts.

My thanks and appreciation Jack Russell for your service and to all those who serve in any capacity. Praying

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:30 pm

I always have a big heart for veterans since my husband served in the Army too. They give so much to this country and deserve the world. I really hopes he makes it far.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:58 am

If you do ROTC in college so you don't graduate with loans, you give back 6 years of service (5 if you do certain things during college). So either he's ROTC or maybe went to West Point. Wharton is no slouch school either. So he's set up to have a very successful career. By his looks, he could be a politician. Let's see what his character is - as that is what matters most to me.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:49 am

Yes we wont know how any of these guys will click with Michelle or if they will actually make it on the show. If he does then of course you have to see what his personality is like and if he has some spark with Michelle. Only time will tell with the first cut and/or if he makes it beyond night 1.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:21 pm

Norcalgal wrote:If you do ROTC in college so you don't graduate with loans, you give back 6 years of service (5 if you do certain things during college). So either he's ROTC or maybe went to West Point. Wharton is no slouch school either. So he's set up to have a very successful career. By his looks, he could be a politician. Let's see what his character is - as that is what matters most to me.

Bingo, he paid back his debt to the military for his degree and totally agree Wharton is one of the best schools. @GuardianAngel I could not believe that parents don't think of the consequences when they named him, however, his real name could be John and he goes by Jack, who knows! It certainly gets people talking.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:43 pm

I don't really think his name is an issue. I have seen a lot ... LOT ... worse. My pet peeve is when they name the kid something normal but then insist with messing around with the spelling because the have to be different and then get p*ssed off because people spell it wrong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:56 am

He's following 1 more and accepted 9 more.

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Captu421

https://www.instagram.com/jackrussellnottheterrier/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:00 am

Wow, I thought there was a chance he'd make it far, seems like he didn't make the final cast. He's good looking with a good background, maybe too boring for tptb.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:25 am

I'm thinking filming was last night or even the night before. There are already 6 with SM activity.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Al
Sprite
gurlbrit
Norcalgal
chasus71