SELECT CONTENT

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:09 am

@GuardianAngel He really is a cutie pie and I cant wait to see his personality on the show. I am sure he will get followers. All depends on if he will be shown at all or left on the cutting room floor.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:10 am

@chasus71 IA he's a cutie but I waited this long for him to go public and all I get is 3 pics. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:14 am

@GuardianAngel laugh out loud Same here OMG! just 3 pictures is all he has & it seems from one of the comments left on his puppy photo that Jack don't have much for social media. So I guess this is the bare minimum he will have with just the IG??? cantstopl rofl Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:22 am

Even with such little info we were on the right track with Wharton and summer classes. We thought it would be later but according to his IG he completed it July 24th, just before filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Even with such little info we were on the right track with Wharton and summer classes. We thought it would be later but according to his IG he completed it July 24th, just before filming.

Wow now that was cutting it close for sure. Too bad he didn't make it much further but glad to see at least he made it for some filming.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:31 pm

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 243454602_10161561416732846_8348028370933101392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=-Yw2OzuF0swAX_ltv3Y&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jack is a sweet and compassionate man who is ready to start the next chapter of his life. He is incredibly loyal, especially when it comes to his family, and he describes himself as genuine and driven. Jack is looking for a woman who is emotionally mature, compassionate, silly and up for joining him on a challenging hike. While he tends to be on the shyer side, he is attracted to women who are outgoing, strong and not afraid to push him outside of his comfort zone. When Jack is excited about someone, he gets very motivated to do things that make her feel loved and appreciated. Luckily, Jack is very excited to meet Michelle, so we can’t wait to see what he has planned for her!

Fun Facts:

· Jack will throw up at the sight of an onion.

· Jack is afraid of dancing.

· Jack loves to play kickball.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/09/27/meet-the-men-appearing-on-michelle-young-s-season-of-the-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:50 pm

He seems very charismatic. Hopefully they show him a few times as I know he did.not get far in the process.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:48 pm

Awww he's shy, how cute. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:24 pm

I thought that Jack was attractive and charming in his intro, and he made an effort to be memorable by joking about his name.  I was mystified when Michelle cut him night one.  no idea
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBachFan Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:13 pm

Amethyst wrote:I thought that Jack was attractive and charming in his intro, and he made an effort to be memorable by joking about his name.  I was mystified when Michelle cut him night one.  no idea

I think it's tough to say, she probably thought she had more with the other guys. If she could keep all 30 to see I am sure she would. Tough one.

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:18 pm

In his bio upthread it states he's on the shy side. Maybe Michelle had her gut feelings that was someone's personality she wasn't compatible with. He was so sweet.

I feel for him and his name. I'm living with a difficult name, it's not easy to have a discussion about your name every single day. hmmm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jack Russell - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Al
Sprite
gurlbrit
Norcalgal
chasus71