SELECT CONTENT

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:34 pm

His followers jumped up by almost 600!!!! wow, I know he has been Public IG since & before filming started. Not sure if he is still in it or not.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:51 pm

chasus71 wrote:His followers jumped up by almost 600!!!! wow, I know he has been Public IG since & before filming started. Not sure if he is still in it or not.
His followers went up by 69, follows have remained the same. Pretty sure he’s still in. His sister posted Michelle’s promo from Monday on her stories.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:55 pm

@luvnunity Ok good to know as he is one on my list of Guys who I want to make it far at least to the F4 Smiley Hugesmile Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1710264613
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:53 pm

Does anyone know if Jamie's sister ever followed Michelle? She's quite active on Instagram and was excited for her brother to be on the show, so I was expecting her to be following Michelle. I want to make sure it wasn't a recent unfollow due to a Jamie elimination. I'd like to see him in the F4.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:06 pm

@Al I am not sure the SM activity to me throws me off. I do hope he is still in it as he is another one of my picks I want to go far.

I guess if he was eliminated, perhaps he would contact his family members? Hard to tell though if his sister would know if he was still there or not unless he lets her know.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Al wrote:Does anyone know if Jamie's sister ever followed Michelle? She's quite active on Instagram and was excited for her brother to be on the show, so I was expecting her to be following Michelle. I want to make sure it wasn't a recent unfollow due to a Jamie elimination. I'd like to see him in the F4.

I’ve been monitoring his sister’s account. She hasn’t been following Michelle since Jamie was announced, neither of the Bach accounts either. Maybe prior to filming. She did just post Michelle’s promo Monday night, so at least until then he was probably still there. And yes, she’s very excited, it’s so cute!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:19 pm

@luvnunity Thank you! If Jamie gets a htd I definitely think there's a good chance she'll hint about it giggling

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:24 pm

Now that would be cool if they are doing regular HTD's or they are setting it up there in MN where the family of the F4 have to travel to. That would be cool too because I will get to see my hometown of Tacoma, WA represented in some way. High clap
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:49 pm

chasus71 wrote:His followers jumped up by almost 600!!!! wow, I know he has been Public IG since & before filming started. Not sure if he is still in it or not.

He's public so once his bio was released people started following him. As the season airs, and viewers start choosing their favourites, it's fun to see the numbers rise for those who are public. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:15 pm

I wonder if his sister would be part of the HTD. She posted some IG stories yesterday and was in San Francisco.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:17 pm

@sportsgirl94 I would think she would be unless he has other family members coming.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:26 pm

chasus71 wrote:@sportsgirl94 I would think she would be unless he has other family members coming.

Thank you! Do you think the families have flown out yet for HTDs? It sounds like they are being filmed in one spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Al
Amethyst
GuardianAngel
frajosfanofchris
luvnunity