SELECT CONTENT

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:49 pm

chasus71 wrote:@cupcakespiice For me I only have Chris G. still in the mix. I hope no more sleuthing exposes that he isnt there anymore, then only then will all my fave selections be out of it.
Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3yri20b4vo1mz1d1hf2sd6yqb6qxb1fknfjce3ybw&rid=200

I’m in the same boat. Chris G is the only so-called left that makes any sense to me. Nayte is a fave but he gives me friend-zone vibes. I’m Confusion judging by Michelle’s list and what we see.😬 Time will tell, the sleuthing is stellar, but there’s always at least one that isn’t what it’s sleuthed out to be.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:53 pm

luvnunity wrote:
chasus71 wrote:@cupcakespiice For me I only have Chris G. still in the mix. I hope no more sleuthing exposes that he isnt there anymore, then only then will all my fave selections be out of it.
Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3yri20b4vo1mz1d1hf2sd6yqb6qxb1fknfjce3ybw&rid=200

I’m in the same boat.  Chris G is the only so-called left that makes any sense to me.  Nayte is a fave but he gives me friend-zone vibes.  I’m Confusion judging by Michelle’s list and what we see.😬 Time will tell, the sleuthing is stellar, but there’s always at least one that isn’t what it’s sleuthed out to be.

I agree with you! I think there is at least 1 who we think is out but might not be. I still think Joe could be there but that’s JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:02 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
luvnunity wrote:

I’m in the same boat.  Chris G is the only so-called left that makes any sense to me.  Nayte is a fave but he gives me friend-zone vibes.  I’m Confusion judging by Michelle’s list and what we see.😬 Time will tell, the sleuthing is stellar, but there’s always at least one that isn’t what it’s sleuthed out to be.

I agree with you!  I think there is at least 1 who we think is out but might not be.  I still think Joe could be there but that’s JMO.  

I am one of those who prays and hopes Joe is not there OMG just knowing what is going on and that is not good if true. UGH. JMO

@luvnunity I am with you in agreement about Nayte, there seems to be something about him that is giving me friend vibes as well. I could be wrong, and of course never had a chance to see Michelle with Jaime and possibly because he never made it to MN?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:08 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:@chasus71 I had Chris in my top 10, I’m gonna have to bump him up now. And I’m going to stop sleuthing before I hurt my own feelings  Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f602

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864axkwz1ugm355t3fa4jw70o209as09pko36o4gmw&rid=giphy

Oh man I dont blame you for wanting to stop sleuthing. I hate being disappointed about my selections being eliminated before the show even airs, UGH. I may have to support in silence as well and hope Chris G is in the mix and makes it to F2 but, I wont keep my hopes up either.....
Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 200.gif?cid=ff8962e30r24jf6cd9xof4y54u5jd20v1bjq95jjx74qrxpz&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:15 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:I think he is out.  He had Venmo activity 17 days ago.  His Venmo handle is @jamieskaar24.  There is no profile picture but one of his friends is his sister so I assume it’s the same one.

Great sleuthing!! Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1710264613

I know it can be disappointing if the one you (not you, generally speaking) wanted in the mix is eliminated but we're on the homestretch now! Need to sleuth the final order and the F1. Once we watch it play on our screen, pay attention to the edit for clues to sleuthing, and if we're correct, it's so satisfying! Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1176891977

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:48 pm

chasus71 wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
luvnunity wrote:

I agree with you!  I think there is at least 1 who we think is out but might not be.  I still think Joe could be there but that’s JMO.  

I am one of those who prays and hopes Joe is not there OMG just knowing what is going on and that is not good if true. UGH. JMO

@luvnunity I am with you in agreement about Nayte, there seems to be something about him that is giving me friend vibes as well. I could be wrong, and of course never had a chance to see Michelle with Jaime and possibly because he never made it to MN?

I hope Joe isn’t there either but I don’t trust the producers to go and tell Michelle right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:50 pm

@sportsgirl94 same I don't trust the producers at all.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:47 am

On Friday, his business IG page for SanctuAire was following 25, now its following 53. I’m done. Don’t wanna play the sleuthing game anymore.✌🏾😭
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:02 am

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:27 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:I hope Joe isn’t there either but I don’t trust the producers to go and tell Michelle right away.  
Imo the only way Joe is gone is if Michelle just wasn’t interested & chose to send him home because of a lack of feelings. No way the producers intervene to tell her the allegations imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:59 am

Jamie was tagged and appears in a photo posted 18hrs ago on IG, plus his following has gone up to 960.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:57 am

@luvnunity thumbsup Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jamie Skaar - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Al
Amethyst
GuardianAngel
frajosfanofchris
luvnunity