SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:21 pm

@luvnunity I tend to agree with you on this about the Joe situation, I can see him self-eliminating even if he is already in the F4. Whatever this thing is rumored to be, it is something that would affect even Michelle.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by hoeletariat Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:15 pm

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 63665010

This was just posted on reddit. The bachelor/ette vetting process during casting is actually atrocious. The fact that eazy managed to make it on to tayshia’s season and now joe on michelle’s season… is not lost on me.
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:24 pm

OMG this just makes me even more upset if in fact Joe did make it all the way to F4. Even moreso if the producers knew about these allegations and did not in some way intervene. I know they like drama but this type of drama attached to even suspected actions like this, is indeed atrocious. This is not funny nor entertainment. I know one is innocent until proven guilty however, it seems when it comes to anything that is about abuse towards women, even kids and yes can happen to men as well, should not be tolerated nor brushed under the rug. There is too much of a chance that the allegations are true and why set someone up for this to possibly fall in love with someone who has this "suspected incident" lingering.

All JMO.

hoeletariat wrote:10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 63665010

This was just posted on reddit. The bachelor/ette vetting process during casting is actually atrocious. The fact that eazy managed to make it on to tayshia’s season and now joe on michelle’s season… is not lost on me.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:35 pm

Did they delete the comment? I don’t see it
But are we surprised really? TPTB do this every season they cast someone like this whether they have allegations against them or their just whole racist and its definitely not surprising that he went far because those type of people definitely either make top 4 or they win

Back to top Go down

Post by hoeletariat Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:41 pm

@cupcakespiice I went back to check and it looks like the comment was either deleted or removed from the daily spoiler thread on r/thebachelor. But I agree. While it isn’t surprising to see, it’s still triggering to know that this continues to happen.
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:44 pm

@cupcakespiice Agree they know how to play a role really, and don't think that they have done anything wrong with actions such as any type of abuse.

Sickening about the producers. I just wish they could get called on it more and do better. This type of situation can really turn out for the worse you know. From stalking to down right physical attacks. Then imagine a lead who picks someone like this. Their mental health would have them in a major tailspin like blaming themselves about not seeing the red flags. I hate to say it but TPTB wont change until something drastic happens between a problematic F1 and the lead occurring, dare to even think of murder you know before they even change their ways. But I guess even then they would try & cover for themselves stating that they had no clue the F1 was even like that. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:56 pm

@chasus71 if he somehow someway turns out to be f1 I will be absolutely floored because you would think TPTB would have learned from Matt’s season, and I already see they casted some problematic women for Clayton smh

I just hope for Michelle’s sake that she doesn’t have to deal with this

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:59 pm

@cupcakespiice Yes that is my hope too that somehow Michelle did not choose him in the end regardless of how far he made it. Still, just the thought of her getting close to him on any level makes me just sick. She does not deserve a suitor like this, especially when there could have been a different man who could have made it as far as Joe who wasn't problematic.

No surprise about Clayton's season already having problematic women. Just seems to be the norm no matter who the lead is, sadly. It is starting to be a turn off for me lately. UGH.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:10 pm

That redditer is one of the ones who know Joe more than most. She was the one who first hinted about Joe and had lots of ppl dm her so she has deleted her comments in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:11 pm

@chasus71 yes! & what makes me worry is multiple people have said that Michelle & Joe allegedly already knew each other, so would she even believe it if TPTB brought it to her attention? Because truly Michelle seems a little bit too nice, like the super understanding type that would let him explain and possibly believe him (I hope that’s not the case though) 10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 1f625

And yes, I think Michelle’s season is going to be the last one I watch because it’s getting ridiculous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:13 pm

There was another girl on Reddit who says that she’s hooked up with Joe a few times and said there was possible drama but never hinted at what it was exactly (she’s the same one that confirmed that Joe and Michelle knew each other)

Edit: adding screenshots of her comments from Reddit

10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 9df42b10
10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 Fa917910
10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 0a64ad10
10 - Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 10 F2f85510

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:19 pm

@seton Thanks for the info. I do remember reading the other previous post the Reddit person left & later deleted.

@cupcakespiice I am with you as well. I don't usually watch this series at all but did tune in for Rachael's season, Clare/Tayshia & Matt's. I might have watched only a few eps from the previous years but nothing too deep like recently. I see a nasty pattern though that this show will never change and that is pulling up problematic people because it equals drama for them no matter how distasteful or harming it is in the long run.

I want to support Michelle but still don't trust the producers for this season especially with Joe on the show. He did get far and that was just unfortunate that he did even getting a public date. IMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey