SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:48 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Did she just give the ending away?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

1 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:58 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:59 pm

luvstx wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:

The way it’s written means someone is going to be even more brutally honest than Blake’s sister at the ATFR.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:04 pm

So based on Greg's date it was clearly between Greg and Blake. I wonder why tptb were playing with Greg's head? Just because he was more vulnerable and they could? I don't get why they just can't let things play out naturally. It would probably be more interesting.

They just had to have the sweeping/soaring romantic music for the end of Greg's date. I don't know why they bother. They have been showing us them crashing and burning all season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:10 pm

They have talked about the logistics? She will be coming to NY? Hmmm...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 pm

notarose wrote:
luvstx wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:

The way it’s written means someone is going to be even more brutally honest than Blake’s sister at the ATFR.

I wonder if Katie is brutally honest and goes off on Greg.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:24 pm

So Greg just basically wants her to tell him he's the one. He's putting her in a very difficult position.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:26 pm

Sprite wrote:So based on Greg's date it was clearly between Greg and Blake. I wonder why tptb were playing with Greg's head? Just because he was more vulnerable and they could? I don't get why they just can't let things play out naturally. It would probably be more interesting.

They just had to have the sweeping/soaring romantic music for the end of Greg's date. I don't know why they bother. They have been showing us them crashing and burning all season.

Exactly. Blake would tell them where to go if they tried anything on him. Greg is a mess and no way ready for a relationship. He'd be the type to question her every move. Just how I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:26 pm

Crazy. She’s basically telling him he’s hit and he doesn’t think she’s giving him enough reassurance
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:27 pm

I’m a bit behind, just finished with Blake’s hometown… but kudos to him for not caving to the ILY just cuz the family was pressuring him yes

I’m sure it was edited down to look like a full court press but damn, the family was eager to make sure he went all in! Either way, they were super sweet JMO I like his sister!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:29 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:30 pm

You would think after Blake told him she's not giving him an inch either he'd get it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
twinkle73
Longhornfan
Fleurdesel
iamreal2u
gurlbrit