SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:33 pm

If she just took Tayshia advice she would be blissfully happy now. You wanna save that until the end but not the other, which you should be saving. Katie Katie!
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

1 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:35 pm

I've had enough of Greg and his mind games. He's blaming her for everything he's feeling rather than his own immaturity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:40 pm

Yes, there is a disconnect! Katie just looks confused and doesn't know WTH he is talking about. I don't either.

This is what people do when they want to make you dump them. They put the blame on you and you just question yourself and wonder what you did wrong, when really it is just them looking for any excuse to run off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:42 pm

I have no idea what he's talking about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:42 pm

I have no idea what he's talking about. Katie stop saying I'm sorry.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have no idea what he's talking about.

Me either and Katie makes three!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:44 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:47 pm

She is better off without him. He is toxic.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:51 pm

I don't know...there's something about Katie's affect that doesn't sit right with me.... I noticed when she was talking to Mrs grippo she was looking down a lot... jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:51 pm

As much as I think he is immature and didn't handle this well at all...what more could she say other than he is her #1 and will be there next week...I have to wonder how much of a hand did producers have in making him freak out. This just came too out of the blue for me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:58 pm

Sprite wrote:As much as I think he is immature and didn't handle this well at all...what more could she say other than he is her #1 and will be there next week...I have to wonder how much of a hand did producers have in making him freak out. This just came too out of the blue for me.

I’m not even at the end yet & I can see that there’s something missing that we’re not seeing. Greg is a mess, Katie is reassuring & it isn’t enough for him. Something happened on that couch that we’re not seeing.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:58 pm

He didn't want to be there, that's all that matters to me. IDC what the producers may or may not have said. IF he really loved her, he'd stick it out like so many before him. Drives me nuts when a lead falls apart over a guy who doesn't want to be there.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 2 (HTD) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
twinkle73
Longhornfan
Fleurdesel
iamreal2u
gurlbrit