SELECT CONTENT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:42 am

Tuned in late so will have to post thoughts later when I've seen the replay but it's already living up to my lofty expectations. 

Well played, editors.  Well played.  laugh out loud

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 WANcKB3

Source: 9Now

ETA: OK all caught up. Warm, funny and endearing as always. The casting department is at the core of this show's success IMO.

A good mix of platonic parings and potential romantic connections. These two seem like a perfect coupling. When's the wedding?

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CV0CG7q

Source

This pairing, and Angelique's rainbow pride flair, makes me think there might be a Sam-centred storyline, as speculated upthread.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KkjnR52

Source

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 OgujDfK

Source

All in all a good first episode. Excited for four nights a week - bring it on! cheerleader

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:05 pm

@Bobette thank you so much for all the updates. After I read your posts I went to Channel 9 but it wouldn't let me view it. I downloaded the hulu extension for Chrome changed it to Au but it still didn't work.

I came back here to ask if there was a link and saw your new post in the link thread. It works! Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

I'm going to watch in a bit! Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:59 pm

Loved it! From beginning to end. At first I thought I was watching a preview of a movie. laugh out loud The introduction with the army tanks and the interrogation room was so unique and very different. yes

Sophie is a great host. A great mix of super adorable contestants, both beauties and geeks. Literally laughed quite a few times. Reading a book for a year now and turned two pages, Harry Potter and the lover of trains guy. laugh out loud

A good first pairing. I'm wondering if those are the ones to keep an eye on as you pointed out @Bobette since they just about fast forward the other couples or didn't pay as much attention.

Next epi previews look so good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:33 pm

@GuardianAngel glad you enjoyed it Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

For any lurkers wanting to watch, head here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6069-beauty-and-the-geek-australia-viewing-links-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

There are links to all of last season's episodes, and season 8 links will be added to the bottom of the thread as each airs. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:51 pm

@Bobette Did I read somewhere it's on twice a week?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:44 pm

@GuardianAngel Nope - FOUR - Sun to Wed! Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:57 am

Watching episode 2 now.  

Sam says he's "very scared to open up who I properly am", IMO laying the foundation for the storyline I previously speculated about.  

Good on you Sam!  If anyone gives you a hard time you send them here to me.  bestbud!

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FsfCTJn

The makeover crew are going to have a field day with Christopher.  That bone structure!  Could be a model IMO.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 OqsLyPY

Sophie is such a goofball laugh out loud

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UtOQecF

Love these two together - a better matchup than the original pairings IMO.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UILJaw9

Source: 9Now
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:46 am

@Bobette Four!!! Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1176891977

Thanks for the previews!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:53 am

@GuardianAngel Episode 2 has just gone up - I'll post the link on the viewing thread yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:07 pm

@Bobette I'm going to watch now! Thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:22 pm

I forgot to mention, I loved the mermaid. Unbelievable talent.

This show focuses on helping each other learn about themselves and how to improve their feelings of self worth. We need more of this!

Sophie helping Jason love himself is just one example. So sweet.

Very smart words from Sam. Enjoy your life and live it how you want without worrying about what others say. @Bobette I think you're on to something. "Properly am" stuck out like a sore thumb.

Tegan was so supportive to Anthony, loved that scary fire challenge.

At the mixer, Sam and Angelique are adorable. IA Jayden and Aimie seem right for each other. Aimie kills me. laugh out loud

omg the previews!! Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:29 am

Episode 3 Preview Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum