SELECT CONTENT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:12 am

Noooooo my favourite couple gone. Gutted.  :tissuebox  

Bloody Jason and his exceptional quiz skills  Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 KEBUEH0

I have marked this sombre occasion with a commemorative avatar change.   Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887  

Go well, Jayden and Aimee.

Source: 9Now
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:20 pm

Oh no! sad

Real life is interrupting my online enjoyment. I'm going to have to catch up later in the week.

laugh out loud @ the new avi @Bobette thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:39 am

Episode 8

Ah, hometowns!  This explains why they rushed into the eliminations so early - didn't want to spend too much on airfares.  laugh out loud  Anthony gets a gold star from me for this effort - loved it.

Source

Michael's sharehouse of horrors gave me flashbacks to my early 20s.  He lives in Sydney so I assume the rent on this place is only about $2500/week.  Per person.  laugh out loud

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 JRVnWvN
Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 WVZ7xzg
Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 7dyfYbQ
Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Akgv1f6

I like the fact that all his mates turned up to get their faces on telly.  They look like a fun bunch  Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 ZxUc0cl

Source: 9Now.

Karly and Aaron at the secret train society was champagne comedy.  The editors definitely got their money's worth out of this pair.  I warm to Karly more and more every episode.

Source

Alright, enough of these shenanigans, I want to see another makeover STAT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:38 am

OK.  Four is even better.  Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887  

Source

What about the contestants eliminated earlier though?  I want to see them ALL get pampered.

ETA: I don't know what's going on here but it looks like an incredibly sexy ad for Express Post Prepaid Satchels.  cantstopl

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 OG73RTz

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 NbitnK2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:56 pm

@Bobette thank you so much for all the updates! They will tie me over until I can catch up. Anthony was adorable! laugh out loud

Is that really where Michael lives?? affraid

4 makeovers!!! That's terrific!! I hope they bring the other's back for makeovers too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:37 am

Sophie: "The is the best day of my life" cantstopl I love this show so, so much.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:36 am

@GuardianAngel You're going to want to watch this episode Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BjtHAlA

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 IYvjAbT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 U84kN0i
Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 KKJvDFA

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 6dlz8GR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:16 pm

@Bobette oh my Gawd!!! is right! They brought tears to my eyes with every makeover! That was the best!

My life has turned upside down unexpectedly so it will be hard to catch up. I really really appreciate posting all the updates and links. When things settle down or if I can catch up an epi here or there I will. Love this show. So many good happy tears!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:26 am

Oh no I hope things calm down for you soon @GuardianAngel!

The final is tonight - I'll post plenty of clips in case you don't get chance to catch up. bestbud!

ETA:  Love this post by Alex.  I relate to the geeks on so many levels.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 QrKl4Wr

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:08 pm

@Bobette an unexpected move. :crazed Got any boxes? laugh out loud

What a sweet beautiful post. beatingheart

Yes please, post what you can. This is such a feel good show I love seeing the updates.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:44 am

I think Tara & Michael have a good chance to make it outside the expierence. I think ive seen her before on another reality show , does anyone else recognize her? Maybe Bachelor Australia?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:14 am

Uggghhh moving is a complete NIGHTMARE @GuardianAngel - I still have PTSD from the last time I had to do it!  You have my sympathies and I hope you get settled quickly.

@Jolena Yes I agree, they're a good match, but one of them would have to relocate eventually IMO.  Not sure about where you've seen her before - I don't recognise her from Bach.

Almost everyone tipping Aaron and Karly for the win - there's going to be lots of happy viewers IMO.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Z29sUUE

Source

Makeovers for everyone YAY! cheerleader

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 8 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum