SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
cupcakespiice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if she can only do weekend SHV then that sucks because she would have to leave Minnesota on a Friday after school and be back by Sunday so really she would only have 1 full day with her f1 and if that’s the case I’m going to go ahead and assume her f1 will be making a lot of unsanctioned visits to Minnesota without producers knowing  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or producers just might let her SHV be in Minnesota since she wouldn’t have the time to go anywhere else for them
This might actually work if the F1 is Mid-Western or east coaster.  OR if the F1 isn't working a set schedule.  What does the possible F3 guys do and is it convenient for them to actually not have a schedule per se?

Chris G - I don’t know what he does for a living

Nayte - works at indeed headquarters in Austin, TX, but not sure if he’s going back or just taking time off since he’s been in Winnipeg (he was even there a week before he left for filming)

And not sure who the 3rd guy in the f3 is because everybody else has had some type of social media movement before FRC so it’s hard to tell who it is

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] right laugh out loud she is truly the hardest person to sleuth right now, especially because before filming her close friends would always post her on their stories & TikToks but it’s been nothing from them since she’s been back

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:50 pm

So of Nayte and Chris, it seems that Chris may be better as far as location goes...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, I think both of them would be good location wise

Depending on the airlines
Chris is in Nova Scotia that’s a 5 or 6 hour flight to Minneapolis
And if Nayte stays in Winnipeg then that’s a 1-2 hour flight to Minneapolis

I just wish reality steve would release who the real f1-f4 are and the first impression rose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don’t think RS has any better idea than sleuthers here.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:28 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, I think both of them would be good location wise

Depending on the airlines
Chris is in Nova Scotia that’s a 5 or 6 hour flight to Minneapolis
And if Nayte stays in Winnipeg then that’s a 1-2 hour flight to Minneapolis

I just wish reality steve would release who the real f1-f4 are and the first impression rose
Isn't Nayte living in Texas though?? Yep and flights from Dallas to Minneapolis take 6-12 hrs depending on flights There are a couple of 4 hrs ones but not many

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, he lives in Austin. IDK if he’s already back there or still in Winnipeg at his dads , he told someone in his comments that he would be back in Austin soon but didn’t say when

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Can't wait for one of these guys to be spotted on a flight to Minneapolis, or at the Minneapolis airport. I think there's a good chance that's how we'll figure the F1 out. The last few seasons the F1s(I think Zac and Blake) have been spotted on flights to and from LA for shv.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't know that BLake was spotted..... I thought the speculation was that he wasn't the F1 as he wasn't spotted anywhere????  no idea

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Actually, thinking back now, I believe Blake was spotted at an airport, and it was presumed he was traveling for a shv.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by nolimit_ajn Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:32 am

Al wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Actually, thinking back now, I believe Blake was spotted at an airport, and it was presumed he was traveling for a shv.
Yeah he was spotted on a flight back from LA in June or July, I think.

nolimit_ajn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:38 am

Wasn't it Ben F2 that was spotted in L.A which led us to believe he might be the next Bach? I could be totally wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's my only hope at this time! People travelling, have your phone's on standby for pics! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94