SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for bringing that over. I do remember that now. She got her braids done for the show and wore an amazing dress.

I searched Hannah's thread and there was mention she was in and out of Nashville, and speculation she might have met up with Jed but I couldn't find any info if there was an award ceremony she was attending at the same time. She attended the Country Music Awards while she was on DWTS but her and Jed already split by that time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:51 pm

Guess what’s Nayte’s story ? Waking up with Percy in bed.
Probably returned from SHV last night?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Yeah seems like this SHV was Thursday-Monday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:42 pm

:Bendog comes through again!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:02 pm

So Nayte’s been quiet on SM for a week, and the first thing he posts on his story is…..Percy his dog?

Is it possible he spent the holiday with Michelle? Possibly unsanctioned?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I wondered the same thing! Neither of them posted a single thing for Thanksgiving so I do think its possible they had an unsanctioned SHV for the holidays.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:53 am

Yesterday I saw Nayte and Rodney appeared together in their respective stories. I don’t know where or when they are filmed.
Today, I saw Michelle is in LA according to her story. Doesn't Rodney live near LA? Is Nayte in LA. Is it possibly another SHV for them?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by champagnemami Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:38 pm

Damn laugh out loud, so they had a scheduled SHV last time she was in LA, then they apparently did an unsanctioned visit for thanksgiving, and now another scheduled SHV! That’s 3 weekends in a row!!

champagnemami

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Joe was at a Warriors game in San Francisco last night per his stories. Could ATFR be filming soon?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:01 am

The place in Nayte’s IG pic with Rodney looks really nice. You can kinda see the downstairs area in this pic. So it’s a house not a hotel. I think it’s where Nayte & Michelle had their SHV the weekend MTA was filmed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:29 am

At Reddit, some people are wondering if Nayte is at Michelle’s house.
He wears a beanie and hoodie for his Clickbait interview which is probably recorded today or yesterday. Some Redditors said it’s 70/80 in Austin and Nayte seems to dress too wam. He wears the same beanie at his story FTing Rodney and Peter. There’s a bit of wood doorframe showing and they’re wondering if that frame matches with hers?

I took some screencaps for you guys to compare.

Michelle

Nayte’s story today. He’s on the lower right corner.

His apartment, from his stories under Hey

Five days ago, he posted this on his Story. Remember he said Percy likes road trip?I wonder if he drove to see Michelle?

ETA: last time when he was at his own place doing interview with Bachelor Happy Hour

Today’s interview at ClickBait

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:40 pm

I don't think it's the same imo. Michelle's doors are more brown. Nayte's doors are to me espresso colour. The door next to his fridge has raised panels, and imo most of his place would have the same doors. Michelle's doors are not raised panels. You can see the plant on the shelf, the lighting is the same, and that door frame in question is part of his pantry or whatever that closet it with what looks like a mirror to the right of it.

Thanks for bringing that all over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Gives us some good sleuthing to work on!

That doesn't mean he didn't go on a road trip and stay at a hotel! I think he dressed far to warm for those types of temps.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
ReneeM
gurlbrit
Idlemess
Diamond
S_HM94