SELECT CONTENT

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kayben14 Ok thanks. yes

Do we have confirmation filming started and what date? I don't recall reading that or maybe I missed it.

Is it possible she was out night one if they started filming.

Supposedly according to RS, filming starts tonight
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:41 pm

@chasus71 ok thanks. She must have deleted the vid just before she left.

Does anyone know what it was all about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@chasus71 ok thanks. She must have deleted the vid just before she left.

Does anyone know what it was all about?

It seems like if she did delete any video it was before she left or maybe the day she got to LA and had her phone taken away. I think according to a comment said posted early in this thread it would have been last Monday or Tuesday, if and when she deleted it.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:38 pm

@Kayben14 I looked at her tiktok and all I see is one posted 9/20 as per @seton's post. I don't see one from a year ago?

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Captu528

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Captu529

https://www.tiktok.com/@cassidytimbrooks?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kayben14 I looked at her tiktok and all I see is one posted 9/20 as per @seton's post. I don't see one from a year ago?

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Captu528

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Captu529

https://www.tiktok.com/@cassidytimbrooks?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Ohh weird! When I looked at it few days ago the video said 1 year ago but not it just says 9/20 but no year. Wondering if it was just glitch or something but it does say 9/20. Maybe 9/20 of last year?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:43 pm

@Kayben14 I'm not sure, I'm guessing 2021 otherwise it would say 2020? I don't watch too many tiktocs I'm not sure how they show the dates.

Strange!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:19 pm

She's now following 937, 1 more than when the cast was released
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:01 pm

Diamond wrote:She's now following 937, 1 more than when the cast was released
not sure if it’s glitch or something because 14 women have had some type of movement.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:50 pm

She has 1 less follower and is following 2 more. Is she gone?

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Screen42

https://www.instagram.com/cassidytimbrooks/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:39 pm

It's so hard to say when it's one or two imo.

People unfollow so they drop off or if she requested a follow of a private account maybe they are just accepting. IDK. It's so much easier when we know they arrived and are starting to film.

We have RS saying they were arriving 20th and 21st, filming starting various days etc. If someone arrived on the 21st they probably had their phone on the 20th. Most of the IG captures were 25th/26th so they were there already according to RS. Any posts RS shared, he could have grabbed the s/caps at an earlier date but not post until the 25th when he shared it because he holds on to his info and posts a bunch at a time.

If there are any changes after the 25th we can only speculate imo.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:44 am

I think Cassidy is out. She’s now following 939 and just yesterday it said that only quarteny from Katie’s season followed her. Just checked this morning and it now says that Brandon Quinn from Katie’s season follows her also.
Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 97b87f10

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Adcc8c10
But the one thing that is odd is her followers count didn’t go up.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:04 pm

IMO, either someone is managing her acct or she is out.  Followers and following up another 2.  Combined with previous info, she may be gone.

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Screen47

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+9
mizzoufan
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
Diamond
chasus71