SELECT CONTENT

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:13 pm

@Kayben14 @Aunties_Love Thank you!

I'm catching up with possible eliminations, so if I miss anyone please let me know. Updated on the first post of the first page Here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:22 pm

I was snooping around for BIP Canada and noticed this.

Brendan Scanzano from Toronto was on Katie's season.

He is following Cassidy which looked strange. Just putting it here for no real reason. I want him to be coupled up on BIP Canada. laugh out loud

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captu579

https://www.instagram.com/thebrendanquinn/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:08 pm

IMO, this is absolute confirmation that she is out....she deleted 2 posts and is following 2 less people

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Screen53
https://www.instagram.com/cassidytimbrooks/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:07 pm

@Aunties_Love yes

So it looks like we were right back on Oct 3rd.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 FGrVwNoVQAAmJPL?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Cassidy is a bold, blunt woman who isn’t afraid to say how she feels or do what she wants. She spent her twenties experiencing life to the fullest and, through her past experiences, has figured out what she’s truly looking for. She is driven, confident and looking for a partner who can keep up with her fast-paced lifestyle. She wants someone attracted to her independence, a teammate who wants to create a home, and someone who can match her adventurous nature. Fueled by hope, Cassidy loves to take chances and will try anything once. Will Cassidy and Clayton have the adventure of a lifetime?

Fun Facts:

· Cassidy doesn’t like clubs because she hates waiting in lines.

· Cassidy has a matching tattoo with her mom.

· Cassidy is a pro at driving stick shift.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/12/15/meet-the-women-appearing-on-clayton-echard-s-season-of-the-bachelor/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:25 pm

@bluwavz thank you for posting all the bio's!

We are having very strong winds again and my internet is spotty and annoying! Looking forward to reading them all.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:30 am

Her behavior is obnoxious. I still think she's a producer plant. LA resident is red flag to me. Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 1f600

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:20 pm

First lady signed to BIP laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:40 pm

There is a video on IG . From Reality Steve I guess . And.boy!!! She sure shows her true colors .. nasty witch on wheels .. sure is going to make the WTA a wild ride

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:10 pm

What makes someone wake up every morning and behave in this crude horrible manner? Every season there's someone I never want to see again, and this season it's her.

While Cassidy Timbrooks emerged as a villain on the Monday, January 10, episode of The Bachelor, Clayton Echard’s contestant was stirring the pot on social media before season 26 even premiered.

“I love getting ready for dates nowadays because it’s literally just me in the mirror, like, ‘Wait a second, if this man should be so f—king lucky.’ And then I remember that wait a second, even though I’m about to be on national television, men still treat me like s—t, but that’s OK, that’s all right, because it is not for long, not for f—king long,” the 26-year-old executive assistant declared in a resurfaced social media video. “Anyways, I think I’m gonna be a great influencer. I feel like I’m really entertaining — you’re entertained, right? You buy anything I’m selling you, right? Even if it’s complete bulls—t? I think so. Don’t answer that. It’s yes. I mean, it’s pretty obvious.”

Cassidy went on to shade men and address “clout chasers” in her DMs.

“Men are trash,” she said in the December 31 video. “You know, the more I think about it, perhaps I was being a little bit hasty when I said, ‘All men are trash.’ I mean, all men aren’t trash — just, no, all men are trash. I said what the f—k I said. Goodnight.”
The Los Angeles resident addressed the drama in another resurfaced video“I realize that I am normally being dramatic, but you were gonna give [Salley Carson] a rose even though she was engaged last week. Meanwhile, I f—ked someone a few months ago and I got sent home,” Cassidy said. “OK, no, it’s cool. No, I get it. I get it. I get what we’re made of here. I get the stuff that’s happening and go f—k yourself Clayton Echard.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-cassidy-slams-clayton-echard-over-side-piece-drama/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:28 pm

What a charmer. I'm now sure she will be thrust upon us for BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:31 am

The sooner she is off my screen, the better.

And is she suggesting that she and Clayton were “intimate”?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassidy Timbrooks - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+9
mizzoufan
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
Diamond
chasus71