SELECT CONTENT

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:07 pm

That's so sweet!! beatingheart He is over the moon for her.

I am familiar with the Wigilia Polish tradition. Very similar to the Italians. She's in for the shock of her life. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:16 pm

@GuardianAngel Had to google Wigilia as I was unfamiliar with it! Gotta love those families that have such strong traditions.

What I like about Noah is he has completely respected Abigail's desire to take it slow. That in turn built trust from Abigail. I wish more contestants would learn from this example. You can't force love. It happens, if it will, when it will. They seem to be themselves around each other and have such a good time together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:01 pm

@Norcalgal Good Post I totally agree. There's no rush imo, there's a lot of memories to be made in the dating stage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:18 pm

Beautiful post by Abigail

As 2021 starts to wrap up, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for this past year. The amount of support and love I’ve experienced through DM’s, comments and more continues to blow me away.

When I first got the call saying that they wanted to cast me for the Bachelor, I called my mom in a panic. I was excited but also so scared and unsure if I wanted to talk about my hearing loss on tv, especially on a show that hasn’t had much disability representation. What if people weren’t going to be kind? What if they were going to be ignorant? After countless awkward interactions growing up, I had become so used to trying to “act normal” which meant to me, undermining my hearing loss. Acting like I had nothing different about me. I wouldn’t tell new friends, first dates, teachers and I felt guilty about it. I had something beautifully different about me and so when my mom said “if sharing your story can help just one person, one family, you should do it”, that’s all it took for me to say yes.

Since then, life has been crazy and practically changed overnight. But gaining the confidence to post a picture showing my cochlear implant or talking about my hearing loss didn’t happen as quickly. It took me 26 years. But I got here and I’m not ready to stop sharing. I’d like to think a lot of you are here because either you have a similar situation, know someone that is deaf or hard of hearing, or simply just curious and want to learn more. And I’m happy you’re here 🖤

noah_erb
Verified
A goddess 👸🏼

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:23 pm

Gosh darn they're cute as anything ❤

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:23 pm

I'm sure Abigail has helped some people be more confident about hearing loss. That is a very touching post not only letting us know what her life has been like living with hearing loss but how being on the show has enabled her to embrace her hearing loss. She is adorable.

They are the cutiest couple always hamming it up having fun!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:26 am

They are a cute couple. I wish the shows stopped pushing for engagements putting needless pressure on people and instead encouraged a commitment that leaves room for fun and the chance to get to know each other more.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:12 pm

appiah01 wrote:They are a cute couple. I wish the shows stopped pushing for engagements putting needless pressure on people and instead encouraged a commitment that leaves room for fun and the chance to get to know each other more.

I think this is especially important for this couple. Noah had a very conservative upbringing - homeschooled and life was centered around church and family. Not sure about Abigail. But if they can enjoy each other and embrace a life together, despite the ups and downs, it's far better to have an engagement later than earlier. Plus they are both YOUNG!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:45 pm

Another cute post from Abigail and Noah. Sorry but the IG button isn't working for me

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX1etwONa5I/

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Another cute post from Abigail and Noah. Sorry but the IG button isn't working for me

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX1etwONa5I/

I got you @Norcalgal. They're just so cute! 💕

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:27 pm

Adorable! They are so cute together. Good for him taking on a nursing contract in L.A.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:31 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX6smWgvZYw/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+12
notarose
gurlbrit
Jeepers
Jolena
appiah01