SELECT CONTENT

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:44 pm

@albean99 Thank you. Good move! I believe Noah is living in Huntington Beach, south of LA. I have no idea which hospital he is working in though. Most Californians don't consider Huntington Beach as in LA. It is distinctly Orange County. They'll get the lingo down.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:41 pm

That sounds like good timing since her lease was coming up. Even though there was a lot of travelling with the long distance relationship, this gave them a chance to figure things out.

They are so cute together. She is very understanding of his schedule. When there is love and respect, imo, you do what you have to do to make it work. I think the timing was right for the move.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:18 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/55ebd3a8-58f5-4224-bb0a-a208efd368fc
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:31 pm

These photos are so insanely gorgeous 💙

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:02 pm

@butterflylove oh my gosh. They are adorable together.

I think they are great for each other. I listened to a podcast or something can't remember exactly where Abigail said when Noah is working they basically don't see each other because he works nights, and sleeps during the day but she was so positive and said they are making it work and spend time when he's not working.

That too me is a sign of maturity. They are making life work balance fit into their lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:51 pm

@butterflylove Almost look like engagement photos! (just wishing but in due time, I hope). And I recognized the Huntington Beach Pier - I think that city is where they are living.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:39 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@butterflylove Almost look like engagement photos! (just wishing but in due time, I hope). And I recognized the Huntington Beach Pier - I think that city is where they are living.

That was my first thought too when I saw the photos because I'd forgotten they'd done the shoot so was half expecting a proposal at the end of the slides. Aaand, the photographer is an engagement / wedding photographer so makes sense we all got those vibes.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue May 03, 2022 5:20 am

Cuties at Stagecoach over the weekend 🥰

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2022 9:37 pm

beatingheart aww they are so cute!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri May 06, 2022 9:40 pm

Last couples photos of cuties at Stagecoach!

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri May 06, 2022 9:42 pm

Abi did a Q&A earlier and she and Noah are hading to Cabo in a few weeks (I think from memory Noah has said previously his contract is up at some stage in May).., and the they'll have a busy summer - not too sure how much travel and/or vacation that'll involve. But they are planning to be living in LA til the end of the year.

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Abigai10
Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Abigai11
https://www.instagram.com/abigail_heringer/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri May 27, 2022 8:15 pm

Cuties have just spent the week in Belize with Ivan and a few others. The country looks beautiful.
Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Abigai12
Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Abigai14
Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Abigai13
https://www.instagram.com/abigail_heringer/

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+12
notarose
gurlbrit
Jeepers
Jolena
appiah01