SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:31 am

https://youtu.be/DL3z2dgLdQM
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:04 am

sdmom wrote:...Joe: don’t feel him…. His eyes seem dead to me…. I don’t feel he’s genuinely attracted to Michelle...
Some people's personalities don't project well on tv. The guys said Joe is very quiet. His basketball coach passed away while he was filming. You can see more of his personality and why he's attracted to Michelle in his introduction package during the first episode JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:15 am

Is there a post on the IG for the guys?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:01 am

I thought the school date was cute, especially the kids. Peter not so much, especially him trying to knock guys off the chairs. I can't believe he got a rose and Pardeep didn't. Upset Seems like producer influence since his adversary, Will, is still there.

I liked the date with Jamie and was disappointed to see him as the cause for the drama at the RC. Talk about an unforced error on his part! I guess he didn't think about the parts that cameras would catch, like him telling Michelle that he wasn't bothered by the rumor.

Michelle was really in her element at the BB date. Joe is very good at it although it may have been a stretch giving him the MVP award from the losing team. He did almost help them win so I guess it works. Peter was annoying again at the after party.

The whole drama at the RC was so unnecessary. I'm sure that the producers played it up but I wish the guys would watch previous shows and realize that the ones running to the lead never make it to the end. I don't know whose idea was canceling the RC (guessing TPTB) but it would have helped Michelle to realize that most guys weren't talking about her and Joe. I still like several of the guys but don't feel like we're getting to know many of them yet. I ended up liking Brandon and Joe more after last night.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:17 pm

Ratings:

ABC | The Bachelorette (2.8 mil/0.6) slipped two tenths, while Queens (1.5 mil/0.3) dipped one tenth from its debut.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/27/tv-ratings-world-series-game-1-braves-astros/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:53 pm

I’m really liking all of Michelle’s F4 so far except Joe.
Rodney is really charismatic & extroverted in a way I wasn’t expecting.

Brandon has a youthful enthusiasm that’s fun to watch but also seems pretty mature.

Nayte is way more into Michelle than I thought he’d be at this point. I love that his sole focus is his relationship with Michelle & nothing else.

I’m not buying Joe’s feelings. She’s really into him & I don’t think he’s giving that same energy back. He’s only there for the show imo.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:12 pm

I'm loving Michelle as the bachelorette! And her basketball skills are so impressive!

I, too, liked the school date minus Peter. Not only is he unattractive but he is annoying which makes any possible attractiveness diminish.

Jamie - I really liked his date, going to Joshua Tree and climbing is something any of us would do. Most of all, I liked that he said he would self-eliminate, rather than stay, if there was no attraction. I feel for these guys with sad backstories. Their story is their life and they must accept what was and try to move on. I believe Jamie has and is doing good work in his life. I felt as if Michelle was more into him than he into her during the date.

Basketball date - this was the best group competition date I can remember. Fun, athletic, friendly. Joe clearly is talented but the Blue Team had some great players, too. I liked the 1on1s we saw during the after party.

Cocktail party - ugh. forgettable and regrettable. We now know why Jamie was eliminated earlier than was expected. I do not find Rodney physically attractive but he's a real sweetheart! Not fond of Brandon.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:59 pm

Did anyone give prompts to the basketball game announcer??? He was hilarious!!!! cantstopl rofl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:03 pm

@jen689 I also think he has beautiful eyes. To me they are one of his best features.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:40 pm

@2observe Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 He was hilarious!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:55 am

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
jen689
pavalygurl
Idlemess
Maddy
philphan