SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:48 pm

I liked all three dates. I appreciated the rock climbing date because it was a normal activity that many couples might do. The basketball date was great -- IMO it gave us insight into Michelle and what is important to her.

Peter is sufficiently obnoxious that I have to believe that retaining him at the rose ceremony was an accommodation to the producers on Michelle's part. He was so intent on "winning" that he didn't realize that gracefully losing might have made a much better impression. I was sorry to see Pardeep go, because I always like to have the really intelligent guys stick around. But I guess Michelle wasn't feeling him.

Jamie is one of those complex puzzles that make the show interesting. I thought he was a bit too cocky and full of himself pre-date. But he was a gem to Michelle while rock-climbing, and his back story is deeply affecting. Then he tripped himself up with the unfortunate gossip. How much easier would it have been if he had simply said, "Michelle, some of us are wondering if you knew Joe before the show. Is there anything going on between you two?" I think Michelle could have handled that without any fuss or bother. It was the way that he phrased it that created the drama. He will be perfect for a redemption arc on Paradise if he is available and interested.

Rodney strikes me as being one of those guys that the lead really likes, but has no interest in romantically.

Brandon is another puzzler to me. I simply don't get his blend of slick and sweet. But obviously Micelle does get him, and that's all that matters.

Rick's politics and mine don't align by a long shot (from what I've heard,) but he's handsome and presentable, with the most mesmerizing eyes. I've enjoyed watching him so far, but he strikes me as being perhaps a bit too smooth.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:55 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/podcasts/here-for-the-right-reasons/caroline-jones-on-bachelorette-performance-michelle-and-jamie/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Locknkey Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:44 pm

Wow who would have thought that they would have make Jamie a villain.

Locknkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Oct 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
jen689
pavalygurl
Idlemess
Maddy
philphan