SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by PomegranateLotion Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Bobette wrote:So JL's got her IG account back and is hanging with Holly and Amelia in Newtown.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 S0Ypknm

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Lha5fX2

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 F9T1XOB

Source

I'm still curious whether she did actually split up with her ex days before filming began as rumoured, or whether they just "took a break" while she chased fame and played out her role as a fake, pre-scripted F2 pursued Brooke.  I presume this is the ex - does anyone know her name and/or IG handle?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 7S1sPh9

Source

ETA: Is this her?  question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Vo6dqgK

https://www.instagram.com/ezdon/

I'm also intrigued to see whether she goes back to the ex.

Based on a bit of sleuthing, her ex is called Kayla. She doesn't appear to be on instagram anymore but she was tagged in an old post pre Honey Badger season here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSqXDyvgQ3j

The best way to work out whether she's going to go back to her is probably monitor what happens to that tattoo on her wrist! She mentioned in a behind the scenes Bachie video that she got that tattoo for her ex and she was thinking about getting it covered up.

You can watch that video here:
https://10play.com.au/the-bachelorette/bettes7-steve/season-7/never-have-i-ever-part-1/tpv211027ytiks

I'm not that familiar with dating/reality tv and how much people would be willing to do for fame - JL came across fairly genuine in her feelings for Brooke on the show - is she just a good actress or it's framed well by production?

PomegranateLotion

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:05 am

@Pomegranatelotion Good memory Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1022092695

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Kt9lOoQ

Source

There's a couple of girls on Instagram called Kayla Calcagno but neither appear to be a match and Google doesn't bring up much of value either.  Seems odd though that someone her age would just "go off" SM?  Maybe she disabled her account to stop people like us from snooping.  laugh out loud

Many viewers share your perspective of JL being genuine (she seemed to be the most popular contestant by far) but personally I'm not convinced.  As for how much people are willing to do for fame, considering the contract this lot signed up for, I'd say a LOT.  affraid

If they do get back together that would suggest to me that either the GF is a human doormat who lets Jamie Lee repeatedly date and dump her while simultaneously looking for a "better offer" on reality tv or (more likely IMO) the GF is in on it and they never actually broke up. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:07 am

@Bobette i mean to play devils advocate here but imo Darvid did sign that same contract so that’s says just as much about him as it does about Jamie both clearly wanting some type of fame at the end of the day tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:40 am

@Halley’s Comet Oh absolutely, and wasn't there a rumour that Darvid dumped his long term GF to go on the show just like Jamie Lee?  They're all as thirsty as each other IMO - Brooke included!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:10 am

@Bobette Yep exactly!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookwormer333 Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:57 pm

I think I have been spoiled by  @Bobette and her amazing sleuthing! (in a good way!), but I only watched the series recently (can't do live, far too many bloody ads!) and I felt that JL's interactions with Brooke felt very 'staged'.  For instance, she was good at saying 'the right things' but they were very generic compliments etc. Other elements that I know production help with (like the 'special' things the contestants do on cocktail party nights) such as the photo album she gave Brooke, also felt quite forced and on the nose.

So I don't know if I was already prejudiced towards her as others here had already pegged her as a production stooge who would take the F2 spot from early on, but certainly watching it with that in mind, it confirmed that view....

Basically, for me, the element that is hardest for any of them to fake is the body language. Not only did that reveal how much more Brooke was into Darvid than the others, but to be fair to him, he also seemed the most genuinely into Brooke judging by that as well.

Bookwormer333

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:58 pm

Bookwormer333 wrote:Basically, for me, the element that is hardest for any of them to fake is the body language. Not only did that reveal how much more Brooke was into Darvid than the others, but to be fair to him, he also seemed the most genuinely into Brooke judging by that as well.

This! You could not deny their body language towards each other. I think they had something completely special right from the start. And we now know that Brooke was the only reason Darvid went on at all, and he's had a bit of a crush on since she first appeared on the Honey Badger's season. They have a calming presence around each other, and are each other's biggest support which I think will go such a long way in their relationship.

---

In other news, we have our 3rd blue tick. Adding to JL and Jess, we have...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Scree201
https://www.instagram.com/happyhol_/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by PomegranateLotion Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:17 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Bookwormer333 wrote:Basically, for me, the element that is hardest for any of them to fake is the body language. Not only did that reveal how much more Brooke was into Darvid than the others, but to be fair to him, he also seemed the most genuinely into Brooke judging by that as well.

This! You could not deny their body language towards each other. I think they had something completely special right from the start. And we now know that Brooke was the only reason Darvid went on at all, and he's had a bit of a crush on since she first appeared on the Honey Badger's season. They have a calming presence around each other, and are each other's biggest support which I think will go such a long way in their relationship.

---

In other news, we have our 3rd blue tick. Adding to JL and Jess, we have...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Scree201
https://www.instagram.com/happyhol_/

Oh I definitely think they're the real deal in terms of their feelings towards each other. My only suspicion was Darvid sliding into her DMs like 2-3 years ago and then not even remembering? Bit weird! Or maybe he was just embarrassed to admit he remembered it.

I also felt JL and her actions sometimes seemed staged and if she really was into Brooke and she's known her for 3+ years how did she not know her mob? However, I thought she came across well and I've been surprised how little fame chasing she has done since she's come out. She did her contracted interviews and then not much else. She hasn't even posted a photo on her IG feed. So if it was for fame at the moment I can't see the angle - maybe she was just paid well! Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

PomegranateLotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookwormer333 Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:09 pm

Hey @PomegranateLotion I hadn't seen the info about the DMs but now I've read the interview it sounds very much like Darvid was just 'drunk DMing' to me! So it's possible he doesn't exactly have the sharpest recall...

And I agree re JL. Good to see she's not immediately spruiking teeth whitening! (although maybe we have a pretty low bar these days!)

Certainly not in the same league as the total Insta shills like Bella 'every other post is a paid promo and I only date other reality stars and now a fellow 'influencer' Varelis....

That difference was apparent in their responses to rejection as F2s in the FRC as well. JL probably wasn't very invested, but at least she was generous in how she dealt with it. Bella, to me, was equally uninvested and didn't love Locky at all (which seemed evident by everything she said and did afterwards) but was furious when he let her down. It seemed less like heartbreak and more a sense of entitled 'I can't believe I'm anything other than no 1' arrogance. Just IMHO!

Bookwormer333

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:04 am

Slowly, but surely we're getting the blue ticks. Millie & Beau join the ranks to make it 5/20. We're a quarter of the way there 😂

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Scree202
https://www.instagram.com/ameliarubio/

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Scree203
https://www.instagram.com/beauyboi/

Blue tick order for those playing at home..
1. Jamie-Lee
2. Jess
3. Holly
4. Beau
5. Millie

Who do we think will be next?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Ooooh I'll play.  My money's on Kurt (who ended up being my favourite BTW - such a nice boy Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887 )

ETA: Or Darv?  Weird that he hasn't already but maybe they don't want him to look toooo thirsty laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:21 pm

Honestly surprised Konrad hasn't jumped at his tick, but maybe he's being punished still 😂. Would not be surprised if Bec or Emily get the next one.

ETA: Legit spoke too soon. Immediately posted my comment above and then went for a scroll to see who I was potentially missing that could be next, and Bec has got her tick overnight.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Scree204
https://www.instagram.com/becapressing/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith