SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by PomegranateLotion Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:58 pm

Bookwormer333 wrote:Hey  @PomegranateLotion I hadn't seen the info about the DMs but now I've read the interview it sounds very much like Darvid was just 'drunk DMing' to me! So it's possible he doesn't exactly have the sharpest recall...

And I agree re JL. Good to see she's not immediately spruiking teeth whitening! (although maybe we have a pretty low bar these days!)

Certainly not in the same league as the total Insta shills like Bella 'every other post is a paid promo and I only date other reality stars and now a fellow 'influencer' Varelis....

That difference was apparent in their responses to rejection as F2s in the FRC as well. JL probably wasn't very invested, but at least she was generous in how she dealt with it. Bella, to me, was equally uninvested and didn't love Locky at all (which seemed evident by everything she said and did afterwards) but was furious when he let her down. It seemed less like heartbreak and more a sense of entitled 'I can't believe I'm anything other than no 1' arrogance. Just IMHO!

Could be true! Drunk DMing. Has anyone noticed that Darvid's IG has been deleted? Has this happened before or could it be tied to the blue tick?

I don't have much exposure to Bachelor/Bachelorette IG clout chasing but we have a very similar thing with Love Island in my country so I expected much of the same! So far JL has just posted sweet photos and videos of her family. I thought it was interesting how close she is to her family (photo posted of her sisters, videos of her dad, her mum commented on her post etc) yet they weren't featured on the show at all. I

Personally I think JL knew from at least the second last date she wasn't going to be picked and perhaps she knew all the way through. She seems fairly intelligent and she is studying psychology! To be honest the whole cast seem like a decent bunch and there hasn't been any scandal other than Konrad/Abbie on the show or post show.

PomegranateLotion

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:27 pm

@PomegranateLotion I noticed his account had been deactivated last night, but seems he's reactivated it just now.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookwormer333 Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:24 pm

I know everyone else has long moved on (!) , but I thought it might be of interest to some folks that the crew for Bachie have been thanked and so we get to see some of the behind the scenes (BTS) crew.

Some key peeps from Brooke's Insta post include her stylist Paul Versace (good name to have if you're going to be in fashion...) and head make-up artist Helen Dowsley.

Helen actually posted a tick-tok vid on her Insta that has even more behind the scenes pics for anyone interested....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWw_5flLljZ/

Bookwormer333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:19 am

@Bookwormer333 thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:53 pm

Brooke and Darvid are done, he posted a respectful message on his story about it. Meanwhile Brooke posts an entirely self centred message on hers not mentioning the break up but referring to the past year she’s “lived, loved, learnt and hurt”

Brooke seems like very hard work, good luck to the guy (not girl laugh out loud ) she ends up with, it will take someone VERY accomodating IMO
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:42 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1710264613 Not surprised. Wasn't a fan and never bought what she was selling ... in any of of her appearances. As soon as she was bitching at Abbey spoiling her season instead of concentrating on the relationship, it was a red flag to me.

Let's see who will be the biggest fame whore...Abbey, Brooke or Angie? Will two of them couple up? Who is the most desperate?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:46 pm

Make.darvid.the.bachelor.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:15 pm

My gosh @Sprite what a race to the bottom that would be! laugh out loud

If it were to happen Angie would be my pick to hook up with anyone that would have her, she is thirsty! But IMO none of them are actually bisexual, so not going to happen
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:41 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:My gosh @Sprite what a race to the bottom that would be! laugh out loud

If it were to happen Angie would be my pick to hook up with anyone that would have her, she is thirsty! But IMO none of them are actually bisexual, so not going to happen

Well of course not....not for real anyway. Now...for publicity, attention, instagram followers?  :yes: Hello, these are a group of very, VERY, thirsty women. There is no too low to go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:My gosh @Sprite what a race to the bottom that would be! laugh out loud

Well of course not....not for real anyway. Now...for publicity, attention, instagram followers?  :yes: Hello, these are a group of very, VERY, thirsty women. There is no too low to go.

You forgot to mention Elly. All she does is posing in her bikini with her white teeth.
So agree with you. At least Abbie is confident with her own sexiness ( too much for me). Since The Bachelorette, all Brooke did is just posting photo after photo of herself on Instagram. She also had a go at people who said she has changed.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:38 am

Sprite wrote:Let's see who will be the biggest fame whore...Abbey, Brooke or Angie? Will two of them couple up? Who is the most desperate?

OMG Angie and Brooke would be hysterical. Both so needy and self-centred; they'd make each other miserable.  laugh out loud Can't see Brooke being down with Angie's incessant drivel about bodily functions though, and she's nowhere near woke enough.  There will no doubt be some attention-seeking "flirty exchanges" on Instagram but Brooke will be looking for someone less bogan and less white for her attempt to "prove" her bisexuality IMO.  

Where's Carissa right now?  She's got the multicultural background and plenty of experience faking lesbian romances for mutual publicity IMO, so as long as her followers go up I doubt she'd care if Brooke's out shagging some buff footy dude on the downlow.  Otherwise Brooke might go the easy route and just get herself photographed with G-flip and get that rumour mill cranked up again while not actually having to touch another woman. Rolling Eyes

ETA:

Bobette wrote:So I think we can rule out JL and Carissa as contenders for any post-show fake relationships with Brooke - both are supporting Darvid.   sneakyl

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 HCGDFbd

Source

Cast members showing support for Brooke?  Ummmmm.... yeah none (though Kurt did like her birthday post because he's a nice boy).

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 AxaeOM1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith