SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:03 pm

So Peter is gone! So why did people think he met Michelle’s parents?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:03 pm

Thankfully Peter is gone!

Unfortunately, even though she got rid of two trouble makers in Peter and Jamie, looks like Chris is willing to step right into their shoes. Silly boy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:05 pm

luvstx wrote:So Peter is gone!  So why did people think he met Michelle’s parents?!?
From the pics RS tweeted out….I just peeped the pics again and I think it was Brandon baby on that date laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:05 pm

Can’t wait for the episode here on the west coast.

SOOOO, who met Michelle’s parents if not Peter?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:07 pm

sdmom wrote:Can’t wait for the episode here on the west coast.

Happy viewing…..the episode was good IMO. I think Brandon met the family.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:09 pm

mercieme wrote:
sdmom wrote:Can’t wait for the episode here on the west coast.

Happy viewing…..the episode was good IMO. I think Brandon met the family.

I have a feelings both Rodney and Brandon were/are still crushed. Both, actually Joe too, did minimum to promote the show on sm.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:13 pm

@sdmom….IA. Heartbreak for sure awaiting them. Brandon will feel so confident too especially meeting the family just before the F4 is set, gonna be sad.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:24 pm

Sprite wrote:Thankfully Peter is gone!

Unfortunately, even though she got rid of two trouble makers in Peter and Jamie, looks like Chris is willing to step right into their shoes. Silly boy.

Desperate for screen time

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:52 pm

luvstx wrote:So Peter is gone!  So why did people think he met Michelle’s parents?!?
I think it was seton that said that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
No, it was RS who said it ….RS corrected himself tonight per tweet below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1455718163618934786

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:34 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
No, it was RS who said it ….RS corrected himself tonight per tweet below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1455718163618934786
Thankyou for the correction @mercieme.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:04 am

I just adore Rodney!!! I'm shocked he was passed over as the lead. Considering we aren't getting much from Clayton. Jmo

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Idlemess
philphan
quietpal
luvstx
Sprite