SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

If he's really trying to keep the child out of it, the less said the better.

I think he doth protest too much...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:41 pm

Why would Fleiss even care? In my opinion, Nate is *everything* these women made him out to be. How do you date someone for more than a year, and not once mention that you have a child? Sketchy doesn't even begin to describe him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:31 pm

I always try to remember that the term 'date' hold different meanings, especially to someone like me who can collect social security. To some, date means hooking up - no proclamations of being a boyfriend/girlfriend. To others, date means exclusive. To others, it means I'm out there seeing what's available. It certainly sounds as if Nate wasn't exactly honest. I'm trying to remain open minded about Nate until I hear more and how each party involved defines date.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I always try to remember that the term 'date' hold different meanings, especially to someone like me who can collect social security. To some, date means hooking up - no proclamations of being a boyfriend/girlfriend. To others, date means exclusive. To others, it means I'm out there seeing what's available. It certainly sounds as if Nate wasn't exactly honest. I'm trying to remain open minded about Nate until I hear more and how each party involved defines date.

In the RS story, the girlfriend of 1.5 years provides photos of the two of them together, text screenshots, valentine's day cards, etc. The other woman also provides info like pic of the valentine flowers he sent her (while at the same time giving gifts and a card to the main girlfriend). Granted, there were a few details that I found possibly questionable (e.g. thought it was odd they went to a wedding in August 2020 and no one was wearing a mask) and the main girlfriend had only been to his apartment once in 1.5 years, but it still looked really bad for Nate.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:30 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I always try to remember that the term 'date' hold different meanings, especially to someone like me who can collect social security. To some, date means hooking up - no proclamations of being a boyfriend/girlfriend. To others, date means exclusive. To others, it means I'm out there seeing what's available. It certainly sounds as if Nate wasn't exactly honest. I'm trying to remain open minded about Nate until I hear more and how each party involved defines date.

Sometimes I think men hide behind "Well, we never said we were exclusive" while claiming close to 100% of a woman's time for a year or more. It happened to me as a young woman, and it may be what was going on with Nate. So IMO he may have been disingenuous with the woman he was long-term dating -- and maybe with both of them.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:30 pm

I think Jesse is doing a good job as host and thought he did well talking to Rachel in Monday's episode. It doesn't seem to be any of his fault that things have gone the way it has so far.

I don't really know what's out there about Nate but agree that it doesn't sound good from the little I've heard. That's too bad, if true. because he's pretty likable.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:  
Does he actually think anyone beleives this? rofl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:55 am

-The “Men Tell All” tapes today in LA. Hopefully I’ll have some news for you in the coming days. Gotta believe that Hayden, Logan, and Nate will definitely have hot seats visits. Maybe Tyler too. We don’t know the TV schedule for the rest of the season yet though, so it’s tough to know which guys in the final 8 would be there.

-Casting weekend for the “Bachelor” was last weekend. Well, one of them was. They usually give the women a chance to choose between a couple weekends. I have a few of them that I know were out there, but that doesn’t mean they’re getting cast. They have to receive acceptance letters and then, well, you’re technically not on the show until you exit that limo night 1. There’s always a chance to get cut last minute. But are their pageant girls being looked at for next season? Of course.

-(SPOILERS) Two corrections on things I’d reported this season when it comes to the final 4 on. One thing I hadn’t figured out all season was who was Gabby’s 4th hometown date. Well, as many of you suggested, you were right. She didn’t have one. Only Johnny, Jason, and Erich get hometowns with Gabby. Nate gets sent home on his 1-on-1 next week, and that leaves Spencer and Logan. Neither of them get a hometown. I don’t know what happens to Logan that gets him eliminated. I just know he doesn’t get a hometown and Gabby only had 3.

-The other correction, which I guess is pretty big, is all season I said it was between Zach and Tino for Rachel. And it is, but I guess you need to throw Aven’s name in there. Because Zach finishes 3rd. Aven finishes 2nd.

Rachel is engaged to Tino.
As for Gabby, she’s engaged to Erich.

-I know that’ll bring up a lot of thoughts, doubts, contention, whatever you want to call it. And that’s fine. Expect that every season. Just will tell you what I tell you every season: judging edits, social media likes and follows, and who commented what about who is pure guessing. It’s not going to 100% confirm anything. I stand by these spoilers.

-Now, KNOWING what the ending is, you can kinda piece together the season promo that aired Monday. What I can say about Zach is this. His conversation with Jesse in Mexico where Jesse is telling him he needs to tell Rachel the truth happens after his overnight date, and I can’t tell you the exact wording because I don’t know, but that’s essentially Zach eliminating himself. Whether it’s him telling Rachel he’s not ready, or that it’s too serious and he’s not there yet with her, like I said, don’t know his wording. But that convo with Jesse is a pre-cursor to Zach telling Rachel something that eliminates him at final 3. Aven is your final 2 guy. And yes, I’m aware of the shots in the preview of Rachel in Aven’s room crying. I think it’s safe to deduce that’s Rachel sending Aven home at final 2 so it’s just Tino on final rose ceremony day.

-As for Gabby, yes, I have heard the rumor of Jason leaving at final 2. Heard it from 3 different places (twice in the last 3 days), but all I care about is getting stuff confirmed. To me, that’s still a rumor. But considering I did hear it from 3 people, if you’re asking me do I think it happened, I’d lean to about 60/40 maybe 65/35 that it does happen that way. We do have footage of Gabby in Mexico walking away crying and then in an ITM questioning if she can be loved. That could be Jason eliminating himself, but I haven’t gotten that confirmed.

-Once I saw the season ending promo on Monday, and so many things pointed to a doom and gloom with both Rachel and Gabby doing nothing but crying, I think the average fan looks at that and immediately thinks they end up dumped and alone. But after all these years, all that did was prove to me this season ends with two happy endings like I’d been told. They’re both engaged. The promos are just a misdirection like they always do. Then when they show Rachel’s face in a room crying and talking to someone and immediately give you a shot of Tino’s face, you pretty much can guarantee it’s not about him. It wasn’t. My guess is that was her tough conversation with Zach after overnights.

So there you go. Any MTA spoilers I get for you I’ll report as soon as I can. I’m moving on to collecting more info of women on the next season of the “Bachelor” and also seeing if I can get any more details about the Jason rumor of leaving at final 2 and what exactly Zach’s reasoning is for leaving himself. Sorry to burst your bubble Jason and Zach fans. Here’s a box of Kleenex. Womp woooooooooomp.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:18 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:  
Does he actually think anyone beleives this? rofl

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl OMG...That is exactly how your casting decisions are!!! If there is anything to exploit tptb run with it and beat us over the head with it. Case in point...Gabby's mama drama. Any family drama/death/tension/virginity/kids...all ripe for exploitation...EVERY SEASON! Good luck getting cast if you are a well balanced, confident, happy individual.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 55 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl