SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:47 pm

Gabby Windey Shares Potential Plans For Moving In With Erich Schwer After ‘The Bachelorette

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

If, as Amanda says in the second article, she really wished Erich well…..she should have kept all of this out of public eye. She could have confronted him privately or even reached out to Gabby to ‘warn’ her of his insincerity. But to take it public was petty IMO and isn’t a good look.

I must say that what strikes me about this Amanda/Erich revelation and even the Nate/whatever his old girlfriend’s names were revelation is that there are a lot of men (more correctly, boys) out there who treat relationships lightly and then ghost people when it’s no longer working for them. No wonder so many young women I know aren’t really interested in dating.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:38 pm

The way Amanda describes the relationship, that they were obsessed with each other, it sounds to me that it was that kind of relationship that is hot and heavy and very intense and passionate at first, but fizzles out quickly once things settle down. Certainly not a foundation for a lasting and healthy relationship. I'm not excusing what Erich did, it was bad, but I think she thought the relationship was more serious than it really was.

And I think that she should let it go now, she really sounds desperate for attention and followers at this point. I get that she felt hurt, but this was a 2-month relationship that ended months ago. Last night, she took her Instagram off private and posted new photos of Erich. What was the point of that when she had already provided receipts and told her story to many spoiler accounts and now US Weekly. I guess she wanted to have her girl power moment by denouncing a chitty man that did her wrong. Her Instagram is back on private, I guess releasing these new photos didn't have the desired effect. IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:53 pm

Bachelorette Gabby Windey on Trusting Erich Schwer After Leaked Texts

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:57 pm

Bachelorette: What's Next for Gabby Windey & Erich Schwer?

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:08 pm

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/chicks-in-the-office/gabby-rachel-interview-adam-YnRq6KJ5E0-/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:19 pm

The title of this article is spot on!

"A Three Hour Horror Show"

https://www.theringer.com/the-bachelorette/2022/9/21/23365001/the-bachelorette-season-19-finale-recap

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:33 pm

Bachelorette’ Stars Gabby Windey, Rachel Recchia on Finale Frustrations, “Devastating” Blackface Photo and Franchise Diversity Concerns
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bachelorette-gabby-windey-rachel-recchia-finale-interview-1235224862/

Bachelorette’ Star Gabby Windey Addresses Winner’s Blackface Photo: ‘There Is No Excuse’

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/bachelorette-blackface-photo-erich-schwer-gabby-windey-1235379689/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:47 pm

sdmom wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Ciwg2OEu8OM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiwZkY4uXS4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Photos from Gabby and Erich’s IG accounts

I spy SHV pics! I tried to match them to Rachel and Bryan's. Looks like the same headboard but that's all I can match.

You didn't even ask, and you received. Smiley

Thanks for posting! I will add pics to the SHV thread. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:02 pm

They are so cute! I really hope they can make it.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:28 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl