SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:10 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Jesse says we think we know who it is, but we don’t….
praying this means not gabby since that's the spoiler out there right now  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

or at least, not JUST her. they might do dual bachelorettes with her & rachel like joe millionaire. just give me rachel in some form and i'm happy laugh out loud

i bet producers are kicking themselves that they did back to back bachelorettes last year. if they had just picked michelle from the start, they could've done it this year with gabby and rachel without everyone feeling so "bachelor fatigued"
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Jesse says we think we know who it is, but we don’t….
praying this means not gabby since that's the spoiler out there right now  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

or at least, not JUST her. they might do dual bachelorettes with her & rachel like joe millionaire. just give me rachel in some form and i'm happy laugh out loud

i bet producers are kicking themselves that they did back to back bachelorettes last year. if they had just picked michelle from the start, they could've done it this year with gabby and rachel without everyone feeling so "bachelor fatigued"

They BOTH got their hair done recently - that’s gotta be a sign right!!!! cantstopl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it’s happening girl!!!

Last edited by southerngirlatheart on Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:28 pm

I can’t believe people haven’t learned by now how much these people troll 😂 I think they’re just trying to throw people off of gabby because most all of Twitter is calling for her to be bachelorette. I’ll be surprised if it’s not her at this point tomorrow night. I also don’t think it’s a duel season
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:30 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I can’t believe people haven’t learned by now how much these people troll 😂 I think they’re just trying to throw people off of gabby because most all of Twitter is calling for her to be bachelorette. I’ll be surprised if it’s not her at this point tomorrow night. I also don’t think it’s a duel season

We KNOW how they are. Just making light fun of the situation. :crazed
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:10 am

I don't think I want to see Gabby as the bachelorette, Im sure she is a wonderful girl, educated and caring , but I don't think I can take her voice for a whole season., sorry , but I don't. She is attractive but not that pretty IMO.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:23 am

I think The Bachelorette should take a page from The Bachelorette New Zealand and have a season with 2 female leads

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:42 am

Can anyone think of any gal that was popular from a past season that they might bring back? IF it isn't rachel, Gabby or Susie (who knows they could've all been asked and all 3 turned it down) Im thinking they could bring someone back from the past like they did with Arie and Brad, Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:23 am

I think the requirement for the next Bachelorette should be someone who doesn’t use “LIKE” every other word ….

It drives me crazy …. spoilers - Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2292733854

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:01 pm

The next Bachelorette/Bachelor should always preferably be someone in the Final 3, someone who went through FS and got their heart ripped out on national TV, then they are going into the process as the lead with more experience and knowledge then someone who was in the Final 6. I don't even know if it's a proven fact that those leads are more successful but I feel like it should be !
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree with this though had never considered it before Clayton’s season.

Trying to think of non-F3 leads:

Des
Hannah B
Chris Soules ?
Ali
Colton
Katie
Blob G

I’m sure there are more
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:31 pm

The producers choose Matt James as the lead as a response to criticism, especially during the BLM discussions, that they needed to cast a black, male lead. He agreed based upon the growth he had seen in his buddy Tyler Cameron. But he was somewhat naive to the Bachelor process and it got very messy during his season. That season had high ratings, which in turn sells ads, which makes both the network and production happy. I actually think that is one reason Clayton was chosen. But in Bachelorettes, they have chosen savvier women, Tayshia and Michelle being the last two examples. So where does this lead - I think Natasha Parker is a possible choice for bachelorette. Has appeared on BIP and hosts a BN podcast. She knows the shenanigans, is mature, beautiful, well spoken.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh! I almost forgot about Natasha, she would indeed be a good choice! Ok now, you just created hope for me that they would actually pleasantly surprise me!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007