SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:30 pm

Sleuth speculate potential lead here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:13 pm

We're back on sleuthing the next ette! I notice in the s/shot post by RS, the casting person, or whoever, mention's the 'ette hasn't been chosen but could be from the next season. Why bother mentioning that if they don't already have an idea of who it might be?

Right now the first person that comes to mind is Rachel, simply because there's changes to her SM. She had a twitter, created a new twitter, deleted both twitters, and deleted a wilhemina link from her bio. jmo's but it has to be someone they know from Clayton's season otherwise why make the change back after deciding on such a huge change from the norm.

bluwavz wrote:  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:18 am

What are y’all thoughts on Elizabeth C. becoming the next bachelorette? I just saw some photos/video of her on Instagram with roses and it gave me the idea that she could be a potential choice? Yay or Nay?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:31 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:What are y’all thoughts on Elizabeth C. becoming the next bachelorette? I just saw some photos/video of her on Instagram with roses and it gave me the idea that she could be a potential choice? Yay or Nay?

I think there will be a few possible contenders from this season. The girls are pretty and the right ages too. I def think Suzie and Gabby will also be in the running as well as Rachel too, if she's not the F1 that is ., Heck from one of the SCaps it's possible that the Final 2 walked out on him and he was left standing alone. laugh out loud no idea (would make RS wrong because he's reporting that Clayton is engaged but dosen't know to who yet, so we'll see dizzy ) JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:22 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:What are y’all thoughts on Elizabeth C. becoming the next bachelorette? I just saw some photos/video of her on Instagram with roses and it gave me the idea that she could be a potential choice? Yay or Nay?
i doubt it since she was eliminated so early. she's just milking it imo. 

i think she'll be og cast on paradise though
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:40 pm

Nay because her story arc is built on being targeted by Shanae rather than any type of relationship with Clayton. It’s a lack of opportunity edit. BIP invite IMO dependent on how WTA unfolds.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:02 pm

Elizabeth is getting a lot of love on Twitter for Bachelorette right now but it's early. Will see what happens as the season goes on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:13 pm

ariwolf wrote:
i doubt it since she was eliminated so early. she's just milking it imo. 

i think she'll be og cast on paradise though

Clayton was eliminated in which episode on Michelle’s season? Wasn’t it an early episode?

I think she would be a great Bachelorette and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is right, she is getting A LOT of love on social media.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:39 pm

clayton was eliminated the episode before hometowns. elizabeth was eliminated much earlier when there were still 16 or so women left.

she'll be forgotten about by the end of the season when all of the hype will be surrounding clayton's top 4 imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:29 pm

I just noticed this posted Feb 7th. This might be a Caila JoJo situation where they changed their mind.

ariwolf wrote:rob mills also liked a tweet about gabby being the bachelorette. i think she's their choice as she has kaitlyn/hannah b vibes imo.

bluwavz wrote:

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:35 pm

Deanna Pappas Stagliano was on the latest Almost Famous podcast episodes -- she said that they have multiple people sign a contract as a lead each season, but only one person is actually chosen. Maybe they are trying to gauge right now who they think viewers like more as the potential Bachelorette before making their final decision.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:10 pm

We have known that for years. What I don't understand is, if they want to keep their opinions open, why don't they do a better job editing those people? As it stands now, we have barely seen Gabby and what we have makes her seem blah. Susie seems a much interesting/probable choice  and has gotten way more air time.

It's not as if they edit things on the fly. They know how things end and who the major players are and who their potential leads are. Why not edit those people more equally and then see how the audience reacts?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007