SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I don't know where I read it, here or Reddit, but some were speculating Kendall.  I like her and follow her on IG.  However, based on her posts, she's in San Francisco/northern CA and unless they have her on remotely, she would not be at the show tonight.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LadyisaDame Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:34 pm

Since there hasn't been any leaked spoilers of a new 'ette filming her intro package, I'm of the mind it could be any one of the F3 .. heck, they all deserve a do-over for various reasons.

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:17 pm

Strange how things change quickly .. a week ago most folks were on tap for Susie to be ette and definitely not Gabby .. and now top pick of the group of ex bachs last night it is now Gabby

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:51 pm

I am in for Gabby , Kendall (love love her), Natasha or Rachel (she deserves it). I would even go for a 2nd round of Taysha...but I know it's not happening. All very good choices! Can't wait to find out!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:52 pm

the gabby support isn't new. people have been saying it'll either be gabby or susie pretty much from when we found out they were both in the f4. all the ig fan accounts have been doing polls between them and it's been a 50/50 split. if jesse is telling the truth about it NOT being who people are expecting, then it won't be either of them. but i think he's full of it laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:31 pm

Bachelorette in black! It’s her!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:19 pm

In a way I hope they pick both Gabby and Rachel and they do two bacheloretts. It will def give both of them a much clearer perspective on the behind the sceens of what these producers are capable of and how much they manipulated Clayton and them as well. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:27 pm

Serene and her brother are there .. she is also in black

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:28 pm

Gads!!! Shanea is there!!! Uugghhh

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:39 pm

Jesse said it ain’t Gabby or Rachel. affraid
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:39 pm

BET ITS SERENE

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:40 pm

I think it’s Gabby and Rachel

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
emiusacska
George1218
Norcalgal
SunnyRachel
bachangel007