SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hoeletariat Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:02 am

Michelle looks completely over it all in that last preview. I would be too if I was forced to watch grown men fight with teddy bears to “win” me over Rolling Eyes
hoeletariat
hoeletariat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:23 am

@hoeletariat So true. That is one of the stupidest things they have ever done. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:31 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1457853000958058497?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:40 pm

This is another DeAnna and so many after her, scenes where the guy's don't pay attention to the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:24 pm

Didn't Clare complain about the same thing as well?

GuardianAngel wrote:This is another DeAnna and so many after her, scenes where the guy's don't pay attention to the lead.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DEFAULT FONT)
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:16 pm

Bad look Martin
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:16 pm

Martin is striking out on this date.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:23 pm

Well I think Michelle enjoyed the date...the driving. It could have been with anyone. Martin on the other hand, put his foot in his mouth somewhat by saying that Jamie wasn't all bad. I get where he is coming from.

Michelle is clearly being prodded by producers to bring up Jamie again since Martin was good friends with Jamie in the house. They are making her question him.

It is annoying me since it is clear to me she really isn't interested in Martin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:27 pm

Michelle says that was the best date, paraphrasing? She's speaking so highly of him, I don't see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:30 pm

@GuardianAngel I think this is a case of her thinking early he was a good guy for her. So she’s pushing it. But he won’t last long. Too many stronger options
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:31 pm

@luvstx that's a good description, she's pushing it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:39 pm

Standard plotline of the season...bette is ticked off because the guys aren't really paying attention to her and now we have the stupid stuffed animal fight.

They are losing me with this stupidity.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mizzoufan
albean99
mercieme
quietpal
luvstx