SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:21 am

https://youtu.be/kyUWfUrkjrE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:02 pm

I'm kinda over I'm the bachelorette look at me attitude

When are we going to see why Clayton was choosen?

Surprised Nayte got involved in the drama. Esp since he's rumored F1

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:10 pm

After reading the play by play comments here, I'm glad I decided to sit it out, I'll start watching when she's down to about 6 guys or less. The drama is NOT what I watch for!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:09 pm

Ratings:

On ABC, the network is overusing the “Bachelor”/”Bachelorette” franchise, with the current edition of “The Bachelorette” at a diluted 2.46 million viewers (#3) and a 0.5 rating/4 share in adults 18-49 (#3) from 8-10 p.m. And that did not benefit recently introduced lead-out drama “Queens”, which sunk to a third-place 1.30 million viewers and a 0.3/ 2 in the demo at 10 p.m.

https://programminginsider.com/tuesday-ratings-cbs-and-nbc-share-diluted-dominance-supergirl-concludes-with-minimal-interest-on-the-cw/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:40 pm

@gurlbrit I will skip this episode too, but next week should be fun: she has 1-1 with Nayte and Joe. I want to see how those two dates go and if she prefers one over the other.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Yikes on the ratings. I don't think it has anything to do with Michelle. For me, I think she's doing a great job. She's calm, smart, logical and seems very aware. It's all the other crap I'm sick of. What did TPTB tell the guys, leave her alone during that date in order to have the same old you're not paying attention to me.

The teddy bear fight was ridiculous, and next week, more fighting. This franchise will blame the low ratings on everything but their lack of creative idea's to run a show.

They or anyone else should have a look at our international threads even though I don't understand a word, to see a huge difference in creating an entertaining show of this nature.

@mizzoufan IA about Clayton. We hardly see anything of him. I mentioned a few weeks back, reminds me of ChrisS where he was just there and suddenly he's TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:34 pm

IA the rose ceremony are getting old, same old drama. I truly did not understand the lack of attention for Michelle during the group date. The bromance has been taken to new levels!!! Nayte said that he will use every opportunity to be with Michelle in the next group dates, maybe that is why he started to stood out. We have seen many times in the past, contestant used every moment they could to pull the lead aside in group dates that made the other jealous, that was far from the case last night. And Natye reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it! IA Clayton seems to be a nice and a very polite man, but I don't know what they saw in him apart from having a huge physique that made him stood out enough to be next TB!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:24 am

Only part of last night's episode I liked was Old opening up. I was very touched by his tears and how he related to Michelle.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mizzoufan
albean99
mercieme
quietpal
luvstx