SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by FlowerChild Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd rather it be two weeks, instead of the night before he left. Smiley

Seriously, I don't think it was a very serious relationship either. He still follow's her so I'm thinking it was very casual dating jmo's. IIRC he unfollowed quite a few people when he resurfaced. I would think she would be the first to unfollow if there were issues.

ETA: I wonder now, if he'll unfollow now.

That was my first thought, she definitely would have been the first person he unfollowed before making his page public.

FlowerChild

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by FlowerChild Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think I found the friend & if I’m right about who it is, the friend moved to Texas mid June, Nayte left for filming end of July. I doubt it was a real relationship. Jmo.

Yes that’s her.

And one of the Michelle/Nayte fanpages said that one of the girls best friends always watches their IG stories so it seems like they’re keeping tabs on him

FlowerChild

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:26 pm

She maybe dated him for a month and they're keeping track of him through a fanpage? Yikes. Nayte's unfollowed hundreds of people since the end of filming, I agree that if he hasn't thought to unfollow her then it was nothing serious imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by FlowerChild Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:30 pm

I just went through her post and I believe they both attended the same university so she’s known him for years. Maybe they were just casually hooking up and she thought it was more than it was

FlowerChild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:41 pm

Why are they keeping tabs on him. If Nayte hasn’t gotten back to her after filming, that should be a clue that maybe it wasn’t serious. And if I remember correctly, he went to Canada a week before filming started. So this is less than a month relationship. Anyways, not surprised about previous relationships coming forward. I hope no one is surprised either. He is a good looking dude. If he wasn’t hooking up with someone, I would be shocked. She might want to cut her loss and move on. All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:47 pm

So cute…

https://instagram.com/kingbabatunde?utm_medium=copy_link

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 5e974f10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:20 pm

sdmom wrote:So cute…

https://instagram.com/kingbabatunde?utm_medium=copy_link

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 5e974f10

Been cheesin’ long time

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:01 pm

Awww what a cutie! Is that Buzz Lightyear on his little tshirt?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:36 pm

Such a heartfelt and genuine post!

I hope someone can bring his caption over

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:57 pm

@sdmom

kingbabatunde For the first time in Bachelor Franchise history, the final four men are all POC!

I’m proud to be a part of this moment and to be able to stand beside three men whom I admire. Spoiler: These guys are even more genuine than they appear on TV.

I know this isn’t some earth-shattering historic event. But I can’t help but think about my experience of growing up in Canada. I grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood, went to predominately white schools, and was raised by my Mom and her side of the family. I didn’t see many people who looked like me. And when I did, it was mainly on TV. And many of us know how people who look like me tend to be portrayed on TV…

So, at the end of the day, I’m simply thrilled that people, especially POC, can keep watching Michelle be the strong, confident, intelligent, brave, outspoken, and direct role model that she is, and get to continue watching her love story play out with four stand-up gentlemen of color!

Of course, this is not to take away from any of the other gents this season. This has just never happened before and I think it is something to be celebrated and, if for nothing else, recognized.

Much love to you all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWqpx2dp0__/?utm_medium=copy_link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:52 pm

Love that Nayte acknowledges this. Representation truly does matter. As people of color there's usually very little diversity in how our stories are presented. We are more than gangsters/criminals or the sassy, funny friend/sidekick who gives witty words of wisdom. We are full people. And it's important for us to see it and for others to as well. It's so necessary for us to become a truly multicultural society.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:47 pm

appiah01 wrote:Love that Nayte acknowledges this. Representation truly does matter. As people of color there's usually very little diversity in how our stories are presented. We are more than gangsters/criminals or the sassy, funny friend/sidekick who gives witty words of wisdom. We are full people. And it's important for us to see it and for others to as well. It's so necessary for us to become a truly multicultural society.  

Exactly.
I am Asian American and not all of us are good at math/science! Some of us are very athletic too! Asians are very diverse! I love how recently an Asian American female was elected as the mayor of a major city, nothing about politics, but it inspires little Asian girls that they can achieve anything if they are passionate about their dreams.

I truly hope one day we will have an Asian lead.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+8
Idlemess
Al
sdmom
Locknkey
FlowerChild