SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:55 pm

What a lovely post by Nayte.

This should be the norm and not the exception. It shouldn't matter who the lead is, F4 or F1. It should be a world of acceptance and inclusion of all. It's sad it's taken 18 seasons. jmo.

I love that he took the time to post recognizing this special F4!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by gurlbrit Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What a lovely post by Nayte.

This should be the norm and not the exception. It shouldn't matter who the lead is, F4 or F1. It should be a world of acceptance and inclusion of all. It's sad it's taken 18 seasons. jmo.

I love that he took the time to post recognizing this special F4!

I wonder if this the "never before" ending Tayshia talked about? Well done Nayte your words were felt deep down in my soul.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm

@gurlbrit good point! I bet you're right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 am

Someone on Reddit was on Nayte's LinkedIn and noticed he has a new job and doesn't work for Indeed anymore. Though he still has the impressive title of account executive. The poster also noticed that although the company is based in Austin, many of the positions are remote, which I'm sure will be ideal for Nayte if he'll be between Austin and Minneapolis, or just being mainly in Minneapolis while Michelle finishes the school year.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:22 pm

@Al Thanks as well as to the Reddit poster.

According to his LinkedIn he left his job at Indeed in July/21 and started his new job as of Dec/21.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:48 am

Sounds as if he quit when he left for filming.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:15 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/10b11b1e-8de8-4eff-83a4-070f995c4d80
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+8
Idlemess
Al
sdmom
Locknkey
FlowerChild