SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:16 pm

Annie and Carolyn are going to be on RS's next podcast.

One semi-snarky thing that Amanda said was that Steven had a good connection with Annie, but then when Calah expressed interest in him, Steven thought "Oh, she's hot. I'll try for her". Not a direct quote, but words to that effect.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:41 pm

According to their SM's. -- Steven and Calah are in Dallas this weekend and Kurt and Whitney are visiting there as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:19 am

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Captu806
https://www.instagram.com/stories/stevenmcbee/2792031080985669949/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:08 am

I wonder if Kurt and Whitney will get together? Does anyone know if she lives anywhere near Kurt? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:40 am

@Jolena Whitney is from Oregon but now lives in Santa Monica, California. I was wondering myself if they may be hooking up. Neither seems ready for a relationship so they may be a match in that respect, although based on the distance, not likely.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:34 am

It might not mean anything but I saw Kurt liked one of Carolyn pictures on ig recently
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:35 pm

@timfan thanks for the info. I saw him comment on one of her twitter posts before the finale ended probably after the break up with Amanda.

I don't think she'd be the type to remain good friends. She was snarky towards him in her post after the finale. What I don't get is all the lovey dovey posts she posted with the two of them all through the season with lots of love emojis, knowing he chose Amanda and not her. She retweeted a ton of positive posts of her and Kurt. I'm sensing a pay back shove it in his face what he's missing attitude. I clearly don't like her. laugh out loud I did at first and enjoyed the chemistry right off the bat but she slowly became disliked in my books very quickly.

At this point I'd like to see Kurt with anyone but Carolyn. Smiley I just looked through Whitney's IG. It's much more enjoyable to see all the fun posts compared to Carolyn's selfies. Smiley

Here's a shot from Whitney's IG story.

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Captu807

https://www.instagram.com/stories/whitbit101/2792567866879178897/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@timfan thanks for the info. I saw him comment on one of her twitter posts before the finale ended probably after the break up with Amanda.

I don't think she'd be the type to remain good friends. She was snarky towards him in her post after the finale. What I don't get is all the lovey dovey posts she posted with the two of them all through the season with lots of love emojis, knowing he chose Amanda and not her. She retweeted a ton of positive posts of her and Kurt. I'm sensing a pay back shove it in his face what he's missing attitude. I clearly don't like her. laugh out loud I did at first and enjoyed the chemistry right off the bat but she slowly became disliked in my books very quickly.

At this point I'd like to see Kurt with anyone but Carolyn. Smiley I just looked through Whitney's IG. It's much more enjoyable to see all the fun posts compared to Carolyn's selfies. Smiley

Here's a shot from Whitney's IG story.

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Captu807

https://www.instagram.com/stories/whitbit101/2792567866879178897/

I totally agree, Carolyn rubbed me the wrong way after seeing her true colors. From listening to Amanda's interview with RS it seems to me that she's the one who broke it off, so Kurt liking Carolyn's pics & being social media friendly with her could very well be to get back at Amanda . no idea IMO Amanda has depth and more mature where as Carolyn uses sexual flirtation to get a guy . (I don't know these girls in RL so im going off of what I saw on TV and one interview that Amanda gave & their social media posts ). jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:17 am

I hope Calah and Steven work out as their lifestyle seems a much better than Steven and Annie, especially seeing all the partying post show. It was difficult for me knowing how much Annie is ready to settle down and how hard she fell to really enjoy the show. I so fault Steven for telling Annie on their last date when she told him she had fallen  for him but was nervous because  he still had another, he reassured her she had no reason to be nervous Then the next day, he broke her heart.
I never felt anyone would last with Kurt, he was there to have a good time  and post filming has shown that to be true..
Hope everyone grows from their experience and bigger and better things come their way as a result.
Thanks for a great site to share thoughts and disuss.

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:11 pm

Annie has been posting lots of partying and drinking pix, as well. Seems that Carolyn is with her in many of them.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:27 pm

alwaysvictoria wrote:I hope Calah and Steven work out as their lifestyle seems a much better than Steven and Annie, especially seeing all the partying post show. It was difficult for me knowing how much Annie is ready to settle down and how hard she fell to really enjoy the show. I so fault Steven for telling Annie on their last date when she told him she had fallen  for him but was nervous because  he still had another, he reassured her she had no reason to be nervous Then the next day, he broke her heart.
I never felt anyone would last with Kurt, he was there to have a good time  and post filming has shown that to be true..
Hope everyone grows from their experience and bigger and better things come their way as a result.
Thanks for a great site to share thoughts and disuss.

Similar to the Bachelor in that respect the girls know up front that no matter what the lead tells them it dosen't mean they will be the one he picks in the end ., they are told that the lead could be telling others the same thing he's telling you. and you won't know who they choose until the end. IF they didn't lead them on throughout the show the girls wouldn't stay and there would be no show.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:35 pm

Isn't it ironic that The Bachelorette is going to have 2 leads - who will be there the whole time instead of having the guys choose one to stay? I thought they should have done that way back the first time they started out with 2 Bachelors. And look - Joe Millionaire showed that it really works. Of course, it sure helped that Steven and Kurt became such good friends. Not sure how well it would have gone if they didn't like each other!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney