SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:00 am

Clayton’s season gonna be so messy y”all!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:01 am

Sprite wrote:These are mean. Seriously??? Didn't Kaitlyn do a whole thing on bullying and they are making Clayton read these out loud. I don't find these funny. Nasty....as much as I didn't want him.

Maybe that’s why they are doing it. Want to make Clayton a sympathetic character
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:01 am

@mercieme I'm into it now! I loved that long preview.

I'm desensitized to I love you and I love you and I love you too! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:03 am

Those tweets were nasty but Clayton seemed ok with it. If anything, maybe it embarrasses some of them who tweeted it. They shouldn't hide the names.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:21 am

@Sprite Nope. Michelle very clearly told Nayte it was $200,000.

They are very cute...and the producers know Nayte is being savaged with that edit so they gave them both sets of parents with bestie moms, a montage of their love story, and a cash consolation prize for their trouble.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:25 am

mercieme wrote:Clayton’s season gonna be so messy y”all!!!!

My husband was next to me while watching the preview, and he said “is this for real? This is not Saturday night life parody, right?”
In love with THREE women rofl cantstopl

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:32 am

appiah01 wrote:@Sprite Nope. Michelle very clearly told Nayte it was $200,000.

snipped

Re the bold, I must have missed that. She actually said that out loud?

@sdmom yup! Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 Some creator got tired of having only two, so he/she upped it to three. It's kind of like supersizing fries at the drive through. Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:43 am

I was glad to see that Nayte's stepdad was there too. He had a pretty important role on the HTD. He and Nayte's mother must still be on very good terms despite their divorce. Do they both live in Winnipeg now? Good thing Nayte is familiar with cold winters.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:25 am

They are very cute...and the producers know Nayte is being savaged with that edit so they gave them both sets of parents with bestie moms, a montage of their love story, and a cash consolation prize for their trouble.

They have savaged people way worse than this and didn't give them $200,000 for their trouble. That is the most dramatic thing about this whole season, not to mention the best gift they have given anyone...ever! Just WOW!!! I would love to know why the sudden generosity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:19 am

Sprite wrote:

They have savaged people way worse than this and didn't give them $200,000 for their trouble. That is the most dramatic thing about this whole season, not to mention the best gift they have given anyone...ever! Just WOW!!! I would love to know why the sudden generosity.

I know the producers definitely have but Nayte wasn't a villain (even one that they make up using edit splice and dice) so for a F1 Nayte he's getting a LOT of SM hate when he really didn't seem to do anything that bad except have issues with opening up and verbally expressing his feelings- a very real thing that many of us much older than him spend lots of money on therapy to address. I genuinely believe a lot of it had to do with how he looked (black man with tattoos and piercings who is hella confident- at least externally). His caption on his finale post to Michelle indicates that often has been the case in his life. It seems the producers may actually like Nayte and Michelle and had budget to spare. They used to occasionally give out gifts- I remember them giving out a few trips but it's been awhile.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:25 pm

I didn't catch Michelle saying $200,000 last night. Holy Cow!! At around 1:48.

I am really curious to see how they are justifying this.

It's great that Minnesota is a 7 hr drive to Winnipeg or a short flight away. They would be able to spend time with Nayte's family and friends quite easily.

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1314131/the-bachelorettes-michelle-young-and-nayte-olukoya-receive-s200-000-down-payment-for-new-house

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:18 pm

I have to say Michelle's parents lived up to the hype she gave them all season - they are awesome! Every contestant on this show should take lessons from them on how to grow your love, overcome obstacles and lay a foundation for a solid family.

I was so glad to see Nayte's parents supporting him. I really liked his stepfather, Charles, and hope he continues to be part of their lives.

I didn't catch the amount but $200k is a big thank you for being the first black couple from the franchise. Not that it is about race but Michelle was a straight shooter and discussed issues that mattered to her in a straightforward manner. I think the barrier has been broken and there are so many good men from her season that can continue her legacy of carrying a show, being so relatable and finding their person that is 100% straight-up. My only concern is TPTB are not their friends.

I would be remiss not to mention Brandon - we all knew he was going to be dumped. He was so gracious. I hope his HEA is waiting for him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
allykat
Shadow
timfan
suzq
pbmax
Maddy
blueblues
Norcalgal
appiah01
mercieme