SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:10 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/twitter-iconically-gets-bachelorette-audience-124800915.html

Social media does some good for once!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:12 am

I didn't pay much attention to anything but the ending so will have to go back and watch on Hulu (just like the previous 3 episodes oops!)

Boy which producer picked that spot for an ending/proposal?? Sure the waves and view were nice but could barely hear what Michelle and Brandon were saying. Poor guy.

Congrats Nayte & Michelle!! Very nice proposal and here's hoping a marriage is in their future!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:18 am

Oh also a down payment on a house!? Geeze I remember when they used to give the couple trips!! Can't remember when the last time a couple was gifted something.

Oh and my mom joked "so given the latest Bachelorette break-ups, who gets to keep the house if they break-up?" I had to laugh but I think they have a good chance of making it work.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f49c

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:02 am

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s two-hour The Bachelorette finale averaged 3.5 million total viewers and a 0.7 demo rating on Tuesday night, down sharply from the previous cycle’s closer in August (4.6 mil/1.3) — and easily marking a franchise low.

“After the Final Rose” then did 2.9 mil and a 0.6; TVLine readers gave this season’s finale an average grade of “C”; read recap.

https://tvline.com/2021/12/22/tv-ratings-bachelorette-season-18-finale/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:09 pm

@bluwavz Too bad on the ratings. Personally it was one of the best season's for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s two-hour The Bachelorette finale averaged 3.5 million total viewers and a 0.7 demo rating on Tuesday night, down sharply from the previous cycle’s closer in August (4.6 mil/1.3) — and easily marking a franchise low.

“After the Final Rose” then did 2.9 mil and a 0.6; TVLine readers gave this season’s finale an average grade of “C”; read recap.

https://tvline.com/2021/12/22/tv-ratings-bachelorette-season-18-finale/

I pretty much stopped watching after the first episode with the "apple" and the "guy's head on a plate." Just felt TPTB were reverting to juvenile hijinks and so lost interest.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:30 am

I just saw about half of Tuesday's episode. Brandon was such an easy, comfortable fit with Michelle's family that it had me questioning her final selection for a period of time. He reminded me a lot of her father. It did make me wonder if a cast member who meets the family early on has an advantage over the others.

Nayte seems to have been her preferred choice for quite a while. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them. One thing that I noticed is that all of her top three (who seem like nice, normal guys,) were either already living in Minnesota (Joe,) or very open to moving there. I think that being on the same page about where you would be most comfortable living is very important, and one that is often overlooked on this show. It occurred to me that this is something that Michelle got figured out at some point. She wanted to stay in Minneapolis, and needed a partner who was onboard with that.

The down payment for the house is a wonderful gift. It seems to me that young people are really struggling now to afford homes.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:00 pm

I think the Brandon thing is that they knew how much the viewers could see of the spark between Michelle & Nayte so they played up everything about the f2 guy plus they made her pick seem somewhat sketchy which they've done in the past. I don't know if the parents always prefer the other guy/girl but we've seen it many times before. It seemed like Sean's parents/sister really liked Lindsay but Shay said recently that they knew right away that Catherine was exactly his type and loved her. I wish they wouldn't do this because it starts the couple off on the wrong foot as far as the viewers are concerned.

Both of those guys turned out to be really nice, @Doats. I don't know that TPTB were any worse than previous seasons and Michelle ended up to be my favorite Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:42 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
allykat
Shadow
timfan
suzq
pbmax
Maddy
blueblues
Norcalgal
appiah01
mercieme